Chapter 1

(A/n if you are new go read my book o2l's sex Slave so you will get what's going on.
Also if you're going to make a rude ass comment about the Bad spelling and grammar please exit your ass from my book . When I'm finished with this book I'm going back to fix the spelling errors in both books . ) (new update someone hacked me and deleted my first book )

Me and Jc walked to his car , he open the door for me and closed it after I got in . He put my suitcase in the trunk ,
He got in and we drive off .

" I'm pretty sure Kimberly is going to freak out "Jc laughed , I giggled "I guess we will have to find out "I said .

***
It took a while to get back at the house ,
There was no one home . " I'm going up stairs to lay down" I said , he nodded and went in the kitchen .I walked upstairs and went into my room , I say on the bed .

I looked down at my bandages in my wrists , I took them off and laid down .
I closed my eyes and felt the cool air hitting my wrists. I felt the bed dip in and then a kiss on my neck , I open my eyes to see Jc .

"What ?"i asked , he smiled "nothing "he said . I smiled and kissed him on his soft lips .

SEXUAL CONTENT :

He kissed me back , he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him .
He took of my shirt , he kissed me on my neck . A moan escape my lips ,
He trailed his kisses down to my stomach .

He pulled my pants off and threw them
To the side , he took his clothes off .
He looked in my eyes and then he looked over at my cuts on my wrists .
He pick my arm up and kissed my cuts , I started to cry .

"Shh it's okay "he said , he whipped my tears off my face . He took my panties off , he opens my legs .

" Do you trust me ?"he asked , I nodded my head . He kissed my inner thigh , I moaned and grabbed the sheet .
He move closer and closer ,then he began sucking my c**t .

I tried to close my legs , but he held them open . My knees started to go weak , "J-Justin" I said . I felt him swirling his tongue , I grabbed the sheets for dear life .

I felt a knot in my stomach , "Jc I'm going to " I said . "hold on "he said , he got on top of me and he thrust inside of me .

I moaned even louder , he move faster .
" I can't hold it "I said , "okay you can "he said . I release and I felt pleasure take over my whole body , I moaned louder .

He kissed me , "I love you"he said .
" I love you too"i said .

I got up and took a shower , I put on a sweater and some sweat pants . I walked downstairs , I heard voices .

I went into the living and saw Kimberly yelling at Jc . "are ducking kidding Jc why would you do that Gabby "she yelled . I was guessing that Jc hasn't told her , "what's going on ?" I asked . She turned around , "omg "she screamed .

She ran to me and hugged me , "you're back"she said . "yea "I said , "what made you come back ?"she asked .

I held up my left hand and showed her my ring , "holy shit "she screamed .
she hugged me even tighter .

" What are you wearing ?"she asked ,
"Something comfy "I said looking down at my clothes .
"No go Change we are going to celebrate"she said pushing me back upstairs .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

HEY GUYS SO I HOPE YOU LIKE AND DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK .
I LOVE YOU GUYS

And

STAY CLOUDY ☁️☁️☁️