Chapter 34

"The truth is .. Alex was drunk that day . He smelt like beer and he kept pushing himself on to me . But luckily you came and he stumble off , but the next day he apologize and he didn't know what he was doing " I lied.

Lying was easy to me now, I hate lying to the people I love . She just stared at me , " well okay .. but I still don't trust him " she said .

My lungs felt like the we're burning , my eyes watered but I didn't let the tears fall out . There was a huge lump in my throat , I got up and walked out her room .

I ran into me & Jc's room , I closed and locked the door . I slid down with my back against the door .

The tears came pouring out , I couldn't take lying anymore . I have been lying to everyone , I have also been lying to myself.

Jc don't need me , no one does . I knock came to the door , " babe are you okay" Jc said . I got off the floor and wiped my tears .

" yeah I'm doing something " I said , I couldn't lie .

" what would that be ?" He asked with worry in he'd voice. I open the door , and of course he checked me .

"I'm fine , I'm hungry let's make some bacon pancakes "I said , he cupped my face and kiss me .

" I want you to make sense blueberry pancakes too " he chuckled .

" deal " I giggled .

*later that night*

"Okay tomorrow we have to go to the Church and the venue " Kimberly said happily , she clapped her hands and let a out a squeal.

" can't believe that you're getting married in two days" Taylor said after she shoved a Christmas cookie in her mouth.

" I know , I'm so nervous. But I'm glad I'm going to hack you guys there with me as my bridesmaid " Kimberly yelled .

" girls we are filming a video " Kian said .

"Suck my ass" Lydia yelled .

"I'm leaving that in the video " Kian laughed.

Lydia stuck her tongue out like a little kid, " you guys need to grow up" Kimberly giggle.

" I agree " I said .

"I think the turkey and the ham is ready" Taylor said getting up and going to oven .

Luckily the boys finished their video , I got up to help set the table . The door bell ring , " someone get that" I yelled .

I could hear the door open and close ," Alex you made it " Kian said loudly.

" yeah my parents kept me there at their house as long as possible " Alex chuckled.

This is gonna to be a long night .

*********

"So I can't wait from the wedding " Alex said , how could he sit there laugh and talk to Jc and me like nothing happen.

" Well I have to go , see you guys at the wedding bright and early " Alex said .

Thank God.

"I'll walk you out " Sam said .

" I'm going to bed " I said to everyone , " I'll be up there in a minute babe" Jc said picking up his plate.

I need a plan to get rid of Alex forever.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while but school is coming up.
I'm going to cry , but anyways vote and comment .

Three qotd

1: does anyone still read my book?

2: what date do you start school.

3: should I release my new Jc book?

But love you guys

And

STAY CLOUDY☁☁☁