Chapter 7

" Omg , they're burning "Lydia screamed , I quickly grab a oven mitt and took the cupcakes out . "Well they're not burnt .. that bad"Alex said , I giggled and Lydia was mad .

" Whatever , I'm still icing them and eating them "she said looking for the icing . "you got to wait till they cool "I laughed , "no I want to eat them while their hot "she said .

I shook my head and walked into the living , "hey "a voice said. I turned my head and saw Alex . "hey "I said , I grab one of Jc's penny board and went outside .

I hopped on and rode down the street , kept thinking about telling Jc that Alex is acting weird and creepy .

But it's his friend and I don't want tell him because my vibe about him might be wrong . I couldn't decide wether to , I kept riding letting the wind hit my face .

It was relaxing , I heard car horn go off . I turn around to see Kimberly in her car , "what?" I yelled . "get in the car "she said .

I picked up Jc board and got in . "where we going ?" I asked , " to the beach "Lydia said .

I opened my mouth to say something but Kimberly took the words out my mouth "and yes we have you swim suit and the boys are in a different car "she said pulling off.

How long was I gone ?

**
We got to the beach and I had already changed because they forced me to champ in the back .I had on my black Bikini and a jacket .

The guys pulled up next to us , they all got out the car . "lets do this "Kian yelled running off , Jc came up to me and push me against the car and kissed me .

He whispered in my ear "you're turning me on in the swim suit "he said . I shivered at what he said , I could feel him smirk .

"Okay , Jc there are people watching "I said , he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me in for a deeper kiss .

"I.dont.care"he said between kisses .
"Well I do lets got "I giggled , I intertwine our fingers and drag him along to the beach .

We caught up with the others , "go ahead I'm going to put our blanket down "I said kissing Jc . He ran off with kian , I took my jacket off and laid out the blanket .

" You ready "Alex asked , I nodded .
He stop and grabbed my arm .When he touched me I felt sparks fly up my arm .
"What are these "he asked , I snatch my arm back .
"It's non of you God damn Business "said,I walked off .

____________
Sorry for the short chapter😔

But this semester my school changes everybody schedule and this girl in my class reads my book and when I found out I was shocked and I just stay quiet🙊

And everyone wish good luck on my softball tryouts🙏

And I love you guys and I can't believe this book already got 1k 💜💜💜

And

Stay cloudy ☁️☁️☁️