Chapter 31

Quick A/n : to the person who said I stole a tilte from a book , umm there are thousands of books with the same title and my title is the character name and if you don't like it please exit out of my book . I'm not trying to be a bitch but if you don't like something of my books don't comment it just close out my book . Thank you and sorry to the other people who has to see this message.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

" I'm going to head home so you guys later " Alex said standing up from the other couch .

"Finally" I mumbled , "already see ya" Jc said . I leaned back on Jc's chest and snuggled against him .

"I'm sleepy "I said , I didn't feel like walking so I was hoping he would carrying me . " you're walking " he chuckled. "Damn it " I whined .

"Please "I pouted , he sighed and nodded . I won , sucker. He stood up with me in his arms , and walked upstairs to our bedroom.

"Lock the door I'm sick of Kian walking in on us "I said , as he set me down on the bed . He closed and locked the door , I stripped down to my underwear and got under the covers.

Jc slowly shuffle to the other side of the bed and took off his jeans and shirt leaving him in his boxers. He got under the covers and I quickly got on top of him.

"What ya doing" he said , I smiled and leaned down and gave him a quick peck on his lips .

" another one "he said pointing at his lips , I rolled my eyes and leaned down again but this time he flipped over so he was on top.

"No fair" I said

He chuckled .

JC POV BITCHES:

"No fair " she said , I couldn't help but laugh at her . I don't know what has gotten into her , she seemed horny.
It was hot what she did in the car , I kissed her collar bone and began trailing all over her neck.

She let out moan , she wrapped her legs over my waist pulling me closer to her and putting her arms around my neck.

" I'm sorry but let's not make love let's have sex " she said , I was confused I didn't know she was like that.

She push me over and got on top of me , she took bra off and threw somewhere off to the side .

Holy shit . She cupped my face and kissed my lips , I swiped my tongue on her bottom lip asking for entrant and she open .

We fought for domance , I was praying that Kian didn't find some way to open the door.

I felt my partner grow hard , she stop. I knew she felt it , I felt her slowly grinning on me .

I couldn't take it anymore I flipped her back over . It was going down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys don't forget to check out my new book and I'm going to change the cover to my new book because it sucks .

And love you guys so much

And

STAY CLOUDY☁☁☁