Chapter 30

"Please stop" I laughed , Jc was making me laugh all through lunch . He made me laugh so hard that my sweet tea shot right out my nose . Gross , right? .

" no I love hearing you laugh" he smiled , his hair was so curly and cute .

"Let's go " I said , I knew how to get Alex off my mind. He looked confused , he put the money for the bill and the tip on the table.

"What happen ?" He asked , I open the car door and got in . He followed , " got back to the house please " I said .

"What happen , did I do something wrong ?" He asked nervously.

"No " I laughed , he face relaxed .

**
He pulled into the drive and put the car in park , no one was home yet . Good.

I looked around and his roof was on , so I had my chance . I unbuckled my seat belt , and climb across the center thingy and got onto Jc's lap.

"Whoa " he said , I leaned down and kissed him . He grabbed my hips , I moved uncomfortable because of his seat belt.

I pushed the button and moved to let the seat belt go back up to it place ."Car sex ?" He said breathing heavily , I nod and smashed our lips together.

His hands slid up my sun dresses , and gripped my butt I let out a soft moan , my hands roamed he chest , I tugged at his shirt signaling him to take it off .

But he didn't he moved his hand towards my area , our connect . I knew he was asking is it okay , I nod but first I needed his shirt off .

I swiftly took his shirt off , and kiss his the neck . He put his on hand on my area and move my pantie and right when things were about to go down a knock came to the window.

And it was kian , "what the hell are you guys doing ? We- were you guys about to have sex ?" He laughed .

"Ugh" I said as I got off of Jc and got out the car .

" Really? Really dude "Jc said , I grabbed my stuff from the passenger side and stomped into the house and to our room.

Jc was right behind me , "is everything okay " he laughed . I was mad , I just want to forget that night . I just want to forget Alex and the pain.

" yea , I guess I was horny and kian ruin our moment ." I said.

" okay , but it seems like this is about something else" he said sitting on the bed next to me .

Tell him so he could end Alex . NO! You will ruin his career . Okay . Once again I loss a fight against myself.

" nothing to wrong " I said , he scanned my face and smiled and cupped my cheeks and pulled me in for a kiss .

Once again we were interrupted , but this time it was alex.

"We were about to watch a movie , do you guys want to come ?"he asked .

"Yes " Jc said hopping up from the bed , I got up and I was hot on Jc's heels. But that didn't stop Alex from whispering in my ear.

" I'm glad came in time , because he was going to touch what is mine " he said , I stopped dead in my tracks . I turned on my heels , and I was heated.

" I'm not yours and I will never be " I said poking his chest hard .

I turned back around and jogged downstairs.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
OMG ishfjsnfja I'm such a creep , I was bored so I started stalking tall pages and reading some of you guys stories .

but yeah someone found my other account

My other account is : @JustinB_piece

And the winner will be feature in Saving kian .
And don't forget to check out my new book Silver .

And love you guys

And

STAY CLOUDY☁☁