chapter 18

Song : flights by Jack and jack

The next day I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock . I slapped to turn it off and it finally stop. My next mission was to wake the bear aka Jc .

" Jc wake up" I said , he moved around but didn't get up , I got on top of him and start kissing him on the cheek over and over .

" That doesn't bother me" he said , I thought what bothers him . I started poking him on the cheek , he groaned then flipped over and laid on top of me .

" Get off " I yelled , he stared laughing " you wasn't saying that the other day " he said .  I was speechless , he kissed me on the lips but once again Kian bust in our room.

" save the sex for Hawaii , that's what me a Lydia is doing so now get up " He said and walked out .

" I swear I locked the Door " Jc said , I giggles . I pushed Jc off of me,  I got out if bed and went to the bathroom and got ready .

I left my hair curly , I brushed my teeth and put in white high waist shorts and Blue Pink ( Victoria secret ) sweater and white vans.

I came out the bathroom and Jc was dressed already , he was wearing skinny jeans with a holes in them , and regular black T-shirt and black vans and a snapback.

" Ready ?" He asked , I nod and before he could exit the room I said " brush your teeth now or I won't kiss you ever again".

He turned around quick and walked in the bathroom , I grabbed my suitcase and dragged it downstairs.

*skip to the airport*

" ready?" Jc asked , I nodded  but I was lying I was nervous I never been on a plane . I know about to get on one when me and Jc broke up , but I wasn't worried about that at the moment.

We walked down this long tube that led on to the plane , we found our seats and sat down . Jc was getting comfy while I looked out the window .

" seriously you going to been fine , and I'll be right here " Jc said . " I'm fine " I said . " don't lie " he said .

He put up the arm rest and moved over over and I put my head on his chest . I slowly fell asleep.

________

Sup peeps SO HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER . VOTE AND COMMENT✌ AND SHOULD I CHANGE

ALSO I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

AND

STAY CLOUDY ☁ ☁ ☁