chapter 35

A/n: not saying anything at the end for a few chapters just read and comment . (Stay cloudy☁☁☁)

"Gabby Tomas you are under arrest for the murder of ..."

72 hours and five minutes before.

" calm down " I said giggling at Kimberly , she was pacing back and forth . ". She gave me a mean glare , I held up my hands and said " sorry ".

" I know you're nervous , but I kinda really want to get wasted "Lydia said .
Kimberly finally sat down on the hotel bed and laid back and let out a deep breath .

" we are going out , it's just I'm so nervous " she said finally. Lydia jumped out her seat , "yes! I'll be back in hour . Get ready ! And trust me getting wasted will take your nerves away for today " she said before walking out the hotel room.

I laugh at her , " well I'm going to go get ready " I said getting up from the rolly chair .

"Okay see yah she said .

I walked out Kimberly room , and down the hall to me and Jc's room . I opened the door and Jc was laying on the bed on his phone .

He had grey sweatpants and no shirt on , "Thank the heavens " I said to myself.

I closed the door behind me and walked to the side of the bed he was on and straddled him.

" hey bae" I said .

"Hey " he said still looking at his phone.

I took his phone out his hands and set it down the night stand . " hey I was texting Kian about tonight " He whined.

" that's what I wanted to talk to you about " I said .

"What do you mean?" He asked , as he put his hands on my waist .

" I mean like rules tonight , like you can't have sex with any other girls ." I said .

" okay , and you can't have any sex with any guys " he said .

" no lookin at completely naked girls"

" what about half?" He said .

"Maybe "

"Okay , same for you "

"And don't get to too drunk " I said poking his chest.

"Okay , and I was wonder can we get this party started " he said as him move my hips .

" umm no , I got to get ready " I said , and I gave him a quick kiss and got off of him and went to go get get ready .