Chapter 36

48 hours

"OMG wake up " a squeaky voice said loudly , I groaned and rolled over . My head was pounding, my stomach hurting but yet I was happy . What happen last night flashed in my head , and now my friend was getting married.

I sat up and saw Lydia doing her make up in the mirror and Taylor curling her hair . I got up and walked in to the bathroom and stripped down and turned the shower on .

After my shower , I started applying my make up and doing my hair .
"I need help" I heard Kimberly screamed.

I quickly walked out the bathroom and saw her hair a little messy , "it's fine calm down , I'll fix it " I said .

I grabbed more bobby pins and started to fix her hair , everything seemed calm for a wedding day .

"Okay we will put in our dresses when we get to the church and in 10 mins we need to be downstairs. I got a text that to guys are already there "Taylor said looking at her phone .

"Okay " I said , I was nervous I don't why I was but I was .

My phone buzz and I picked it up

Jc: can't wait to see you !

Me: I can't wait to you!

I grabbed my purse and my dress and shoes , and we all walked downstairs and got into the car.

" I can't breathe I'm so nervous "Kimberly said , " if you couldn't breathe you wouldn't be talking "Lydia said looking at her phone .

Kimberly turn around and flicked her in the forehead. "Ouch what was that for! ?" Lydia whined .

" you know " Kimberly said back .

I shook my head at them acting like four year olds , I started to think about When Jc asked me to marry him. My heart flutter at the thought of me and him married , I started to regret for not choosing to get married .

"We're here !" Taylor yelled as she threw her hands up , I quickly opened the door and grabbed my stuff and I was ready to go start this crazy fun day.

**

" omg you look amazing " I said stepping back from Kimberly getting a full look at her in her wedding dress. I wanted to cry , " I'm going to cry " Lydia said .

"No , we don't have time to fix make up " Kimberly laughed , and I could see her tearin up .

"Speak for yourself " I giggled grabbing a tissue and holding it out for her .

We all laughed and a knock came to the door , which meant it was time.

"Ready ?" I said grabbing her hand and looking her in the eyes remembering the first we met.

She sucked in a long breath and shook her head yes.

**

after the ceremony everyone started to head over to the dining area which was in the next building over .

"Hey beautiful " Jc said as he snaked her strong arm my waist .

" hey handsome " I said back giving him a chase kiss on the cheek .
"Ready to head over ?"he asked

"No I can't find my phone , can't remember what I did with it " I said

"Well I'll go look in the chapel and you go look in the room you got ready in " he said and quickly kissing me on the cheek .

I smiled and walked back to the room we were in , I liked around I couldn't find anything.

I heard footsteps behind me " hey honey did you find it , because I don't see it " I said looking under a chair .

"I'm honey now " a voice said .

I knew that voice , I began to feel sick to my stomach. I stood up slowly , my knees were becoming weak.

I turned around to see Alex , standing in the doorway with a suit on.

"I wanted to talk to you "he said .

"We have nothing to talk about "I snapped at him

"Yes we do , we have to talk about that night in Hawaii " he said with a cold smirk which I desperately wanted to slap off his face .

" you mean the night you raped me " I said .

" yeah ... that night , I know you loved it . I just want you to admit it " he said coming closer.

"Ready?" Jc said as he came in the room.

He face was sad but angry.

"See you later G " Alex said walking off .

" I found your phone " Jc said holding up my phone . There was pain in his eyes .

"Thanks " I said swallowing the big lump in my throat.

" why didn't you tell me " he said with anger in his voice.

" tell you what?" I said

"You know ! Don't play dumb with me Gabby !" He yelled stepping closer to me , I flinched .

I never seen him this angry at me before , my heart was beating one hundred miles .

"I-i just couldn't Justin " I cried .

"Why !? You don't trust me enough , I want to protect you and all you do is keep secrets " he said .

" I'm sorry "

" I can't " he said before setting my phone down and waking out.

my heart began to ache , I couldn't breathe if felt like someone took all my air out of my lungs .
I sat down in the empty chair and just cried.