Chapter 11

READ A/n AT THE END.

"Come on I got to pee "Jc whined through the bathroom door. I was putting in my clothes after my long shower .

"Hold on I'm getting dress"i said , I pulled my shirt down . "I've seen you naked before "he said .

I open the door and he ran in , I walked out and hopped into bed , and got under covers and turn the tv on .

The toilet flush , he came out but before he could get in bed I said "wash your hands".

He turn around and went back in , and came out . " may I get in bed now ?"he asked . "you may "I giggled , he got under the covers .

I moved closer to him and turn the channel to criminal minds , "Gabby?"Jc said , "yes?"I said .

"Did Alex do anything other then what happen today ?"he asked , I could tell he was mad by the one in his voice .

"No , just that ."I said , he wrapped his arm around me . "promise me you won't do anything stupid Jc " I said .

"I won't "he said , I turn my attention back to the screen . But knowing me I always fall asleep in Jc arms .

****

*buzz ,buzz*

I rolled over and grabbed my phone off the night dressed , "hello?" I said .

"Babe"the voice said on the phone .
"Jc?"I asked , I sat up and saw he wasn't in bed .

"Can you come pick me up ?"he asked , I got up and ran in the closet and put on a pair of jeans .

"Where are you ?"i asked , he didn't say anything . I put on a pair of flip flops , and ran downstairs .

"Jc? Where are you ?"i asked again , "I'm at the police station "he said .

"What the hell Jc "I said , I got in the car and headed towards the police station .

" I have to go but hurry please "he said , "wait -" I was cut off by the dead line .

I threw my phone on the seat next to me , I drove faster . All I could think of is what the hell did he do ?

_____________________
SORRY GUYS YOU HAVE TO WAIT TO SEE WHAT HE DID ANY GUESSES?

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND I CANT BELIEVE THIS BOOK GOT 3k ALREADY 💜😭😭

I LOVE YOU GUYS💕

AND

STAY CLOUDY ☁️☁️☁️