Chapter 6

I sat on the couch , I stare down at my phone and seen all the tweets about me and jc . They made me smile , I also was staring at my phone because Alex was looking at me .

I was hoping Jc would notice ,so he would do something about it . Taylor came and sat next to me , "hey "she said . I kept looking at my phone , she slap my thigh and said " hello?" .

"That hurt "I whined , I rub my thigh.
"So what you doing ?"she asked ,"nothing just looking at Twitter"I said .

"Why , you barley "use it she laughed ,(a/n if someone comments 'barley 'I would probably go crazy )."what?im Justine reading the post and comments about me and Jc"I said .

"Hey want to help me and Lydia make cupcakes"she asked Standing up , I jumped up and ran into the kitchen .
"Chocolate or vanilla ?"Lydia asked ,
"Chocolate "I said , "hey that Alex kid was giving you the stare"Taylor said .

"He probably thinks she hot "Lydia said simply as she poured the flour in the bowl ." stop "I said , they both laughed ."I'm serious the dude is creepy "I said , I felt someone slap my butt.

I jumped and yelp , "who's creepy "Jc said in my ear . I turn around and slap Jc arm hard , "what was that for "he laughed .

"My ass hurt Jc "I said , my butt was sore . Alex walked in the kitchen and sat on the stool , "so what yall making "Jc asked . He wrapped his arms around my waist , "cupcakes !and it seems that you love cake"she laughed .
(A/n I really hope someone got the joke ..no.....okay).

"Actually I hate cupcakes and cookies and that shit "he said , he kissed my neck . "stop , I want to make cupcakes "I giggled.

"Okay , but I love your cake"he said in my ear .my cheeks felt hot , " So can I help"Alex said clearing his throat .
"Yea , maybe you can help gabby "Lydia said .

I could see she was trying not to laugh , "you like cupcakes ?" Taylor asked ."yes"he said . "then I think you would love Gabby's "Taylor said .

"Umm how many eggs do you out in ?"i asked , Jc looked puzzled ."alright I'm about to go take a shower "he said grabbing my butt.

"We are in a kitchen "Taylor said , "yea get a room "Lydia said ."we got one"Jc said winking .

"You guys are a mess"I laughed , we all laugh. "let's get this started "i said .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKES THIS CHAPTER , UMM COULD YOU GIYS DO ME A FAVOR AND DROP SOME GOOD BOOK IN THE COMMENTS OR EVEN YOUR BOOK CAUSE IM GOING TO BE STUCK AT MY GRANDMAS HOUSE 😑😩

SO PLEASE DO THAT AND LOVE YOU GUYS 💕💕🙊🙈

And
STAY CLOUDY☁️☁️☁️