Chapter 20

"Stop" I giggled ,

" no say it "Jc said .

"Okay , jcisthebestinthewholewideworld" I said really fast , he stop tickling me . I wrapped my arms around he neck , and pulled him in for a kiss.

The kiss was long and I could tell he liked it , because I felt his friend poking my leg .
I broke the kiss and began to kiss his neck . He let out a moan , " what do you want for lunch ?" I stopped and asked him.

" Are you serious? You not really posy to talk during sex " he groaned.

" Who said we were having sex?" I asked .

" I did " he said , he flipped me over and open my legs and I wrapped them around his waist to pull him closer .

He took his shirt , and kiss my lips and trailed his kisses to my neck .

He put his hand up my shirt and took it off quickly and kissed my stomach . I moan and arched my back .

I loved the way he made me feel , butterflies formed in my stomach as he kissed it . "Take you bottoms off "he said heavily.

I took them off quickly and he took his pants off and boxers . "Ready?" He asked .

I pulled him closer and kissed his lips , he pulled my panties down . He slowly pushed his self inside of me .

" JC" I moaned , he picked up the pace .
All I could think is , this is going to be a good vacation.

*
*
*
*
I woke up to the sound of the shower , I open my eyes and the sun was setting . I looked around the room looked beautiful , the light of the sun hit the walls perfectly.

I looked down at my hands and saw the ring Jc gave me , I smiled and sat up and got out of bed and walked into the bathroom.

I was naked and I smelt like sex , and sweat . I open the shower door and got in to join Jc , " hey beautiful" he said .

" Hey sex " I lauged , I reached for my soap . I wonder how it got in here , but I'm guessing Jc put it here along with my Lofa .

I scrubbed down my whole body , and washed my greasy hair .

After I got done in the bathroom , I put in some light blue Jean shorts , and shirt that says , ' why are you still talking ?'. And black vans .

" We are going to meet the others in the hotel restaurant" Jc said . " Okay " I said .

~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry for the crap put chapter it's just I'm planning my spring break.

But vote and comment also I updated Saving Kian so got check it out .

Love you guys .

And

Stay cloudy ☁ ☁ ☁