Chapter 3

I woke up the a huge head ache , it felt like I got hit in the head by metal pole .
I slowly got out bed , I could smell the stale alcohol on me . I stripped down and got in the shower , I scrub my body down with soap .

I stood there for a moment just looking at my ring , I smiled to myself . I couldn't believe that I'm engaged now , I got out the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and walked back in the bedroom .

I open my closet and grab some clothes and under wear and bra , "need help?" I heard a deep voice say. I turn to see Jc standing there with a smirk on his face . "no , it's not rocket science "I laughed ,he kiss my cheek and walked into the bathroom .
I got dressed and went downstairs , and taylor and sam was making out on the counter . "people have to eat there !"i yelled , they kept going .

I rolled my eyes and let out a little laughed , I open the fridge and grabbed eggs and bacon and began to cook everyone breakfast .

**

I gave JC his plate of food , "thanks "he said he kissed me on the cheek and sat down . I Sat next to him , "so babe do you have an idea of when do you want to the wedding to be ?"he asked then taking a bite of bacon .

"Yea around winter "I said , he raised one eyebrow and smiled lightly and said "okay " .

"Gabby do you want to come with me to meet up with the wedding planner for lunch ?" Kimberly asked .
"Yes"I said , I began to feel hot .

I started sweating ,"are you okay?"Jc asked , I shook my head no . I quickly ran to the bathroom and Kimberly followed me .

I threw up into the toilet , I feel dizzy .
Kimberly look at me with worry in her eyes .....

--------
WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK IT WAS THAT MADE HER THROW UP? LET KNOW IN THE COMMENTS .

AND LOVE YOU GUYS 💜

AND

STAY CLOUDY ☁️☁️☁️