Chapter 23

We got downstairs and there was policeman and parmedic people helping Kelly. Her nose was bleeding and she looked like crap.

I looked aroundand saw Kimberly in handcuffs , getting dragged away by the police .

" excuse me , are you Gabby ?" Policeman asked me .

" Yes , why?" I said.

" turn , you are under arrest " he said grabbing me and turning me around and putting me in handcuffs .

" whoa whoa , what are you doing ?"Jc asked .

" taking her in and if you want you can join her " the guy said .

Jc backed up and I dragged out of the hotel and put into a police car with Kimberly.

" what did you do?" I asked Kimberly.

" Same as you "she said looking out the window .

" What ?" I asked confused as hell.

" beat the shit out of Kelly " she began to laugh , and I started laughing with her .

" this is crazy " I said .

" We are friends goals " she laughed .

" wait... why did you beat her up?" I asked .

" she said you were a ugly slut and that she was going to steal Connor from me and that's when I snap "she said .I could tell she was pissed , just her telling what she said making her mad .

The police guy got in he car and began to drove off . "Are we going to jail?" I asked

He laughed , "it depends " he said .

" what does that mean?"Kimberly said in a rude tune.

" Shut your mouth " he said .

I lean my head against the window hoping Jc would get me out of this .

-----
HEY GUYS HERE IS A QUICK UPDATE BECAUSE WHEN I WAS CREEPIN ON THE COMMENT I SAW THAT YOU GUYS WERE DYING FOR A GIRL THERE CHAPTER.

VOTE
AND
COMMENT

AND

STAY CLOUDY ☁ ☁ ☁