Chapter 24

I woke to the sun in my face , wait what?
I sat up and looked a looked around. I was in my room back in LA , I got up back someone pulled me back into bed.

I yelp , but then I relaxed because I knew it was Jc . " Babe?" I said , "What the fuck did you say? " A voice said .

I turn to See Alex in my bed and we were both naked . " No , no , no where is Jc ?" I said .

" downstairs waiting for his turn " he smirked , that turn my stomach upside down.

" W-what do you mean , his turn?" I asked covering my body up with the covers .

" Are you stupid ?" He said .

" No" I said .

" You must have bumped you head , do let me refresh your memory . You're a sex slave or aka a big fat ugly slut " he laughed .

He got up and got dress . I quickly got up not caring that I was naked .

" Lair , Jc is my boy friend and he loves me and I love him you just some dick head who likes me but can't stand the fact I don't like you " I said .

" Wow you're fucking crazy,Get dress and come with Me" he said throwing my clothes at me .

I got dress and we went downstairs and I saw Jc sitting on the couch watching TV .

" Yo man this bitch thinks you guys are couple and your guys are in love "he laughed .

Jc looked at me and began to laugh, " maybe we need a new slave because she going crazy " he said.

It felt like my heart had been cut out and stomped on .

" NO '" I yelled .

" Wake up , wake up " Jc said .

*
"Babe please wake up " I heard Jc soft voice , I open my eyes and I looked and saw Jc looking at me .

He looked sleepy , " what happen?"I asked . " when you guys got to the police station you fell asleep and when I came and got you I didn't want to wake you up so I just let you sleep and took you back here. And you had a nightmare" he said.

My body relax , it was just a dream . " I'm sorry for waking you up " I said .

" No baby don't be , I'll do anything for you"he said pulling me closer .

" You can do something " I said .

" what? " He said.

" Kiss me and never let me go" (sorry for the chessyness)

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

hey guys hope you liked this chapter
Vote
Comment

And love you guys

And

STAY CLOUDY ☁️ ☁️ ☁️