Chapter 25

"Come on" Jc whispered in my ear .
"No " I groaned , he pulled the covers off of me and began to peck kisses on my face .
"Okay.. okay" I laughed .

He kissed me on the lips and then on the neck . "Get up , I have something planned today "he said .

He pecked my lips and pulled me on my feet swiftly , and I walked to the bathroom.
"Oh wear a swimsuit" he said .

I took a shower and got into my black bikini , I put a little dress over my bikini and put my flip flops on.

**
Jc and I got downstairs and everyone was dress to go swimming . Alex was staring at me , I felt uncomfortable .

"do you know what we are doing are today?"I asked Taylor. " umm....I have no clue" she said . I blew a piece of hair out of my face , and we waited in the hotel lobby for five minutes.

"Okay you're killing me what are we doing ?" I said to Jc .

"Look our ride is here " he said , a huge golf cart pulled up at the doors and we all got in the cart.

"You're going to love this "Jc said grabbing my hand , I laid my head in his shoulder . "And what if I don't " I asked .

"Then I just going to keep trying to do something fun with you "he said , he kissed my forehead .

***
"Dolphins ?!!!!" I said . I jumped up and down . "Yep we are swimming with dolphins "he said .

"Here you go "the lady handed my a life vest and I put it on and stood at the edge of the big pool they had.

"her name is giggles" the guy who worked here said to me . I looked at him and he had beautiful eyes , they were grey and blue .

"Why giggles?" I asked .

"Because she loves making people laugh "he said .

"Oh "I said .

"Okay you can enter the tank "he said .

I sat on the edge and got in, I swam around with the dolphins . I was having a great time until I felt someone tap my shoulder .

I turn around to see Alex , "what do you want ?" I said . I saw Jc staring at us , I gave him the help me look.

"I want to talk alone . So can we talk over dimmer ?"he asked .

"Sure , but Jc won't feel comfortable with me doing that and me too " I said

"I promise if you feel uncomfortable you can leave but please just give me a chance to talk "he said .

"Okay" I said .

I got out of the tank , and Jc wrapped a towel around me and kissed me deeply . I could tell he didn't want around Alex and he wanted to show Alex I'm his .

"What did he say to you ?"he asked .

"He wants to talk over dinner Tonight with me and I'm going to go" I said .

"No"he said.

"What?" I said .

"You are not going with him . Alone."

"Jc , I love you so much .but I wouldn't go if I didn't fell comfortable and I want to hear what he has to say and if do something weird I'll call you and leave "I said .

"Okay .."he said through his teeth.

I kissed him and hugged him tightly.

~~~~~~
Hey guys so sorry for not updating it's just......

I been going through something and it's stupid . I like this boy but idk if he likes me but I don't think dies because I'm ugly and fat and there this girl he always hang around who is skinny and pretty and I know he will never like me .

So sorry for not updating and I can't wait for you guys read the next chapter .

Vote
Comment.

And love you guys

And

STAY CLOUDY ☁☁☁