Chapter 27

Read a/n at the end

I woke in bed , today was the last day in Hawaii . I felt like complete shit , I could still smell Alex over me . I cringed at just thinking what he did to me .

I felt Jc strong arms around me , I turn around so I was facing him. Tell him. No he would get angry . No he won't just tell him be stronger than you were couple of months ago. No I don't want to ruin the vacation.

Thoughts just swirled in my head , "good morning baby "Jc said kissing me on the  lips .

"Morning " I said with a weak smile , he rolled on top of me .

"It's our last day so we are just going to spend time alone ."he said pecking my lips

"Great I'm going back to sleep." I said .

I tried to roll over but he was still on top of me , "no , I was thinking about something else" he said.

He kissed my collar bone and moved up to my neck sweet spot . I let out a small moan.

"No ,Jc I'm not in the mood" I said slightly pushing his chest which did completely nothing.

"Okay , what to order room service and watch TV and cuddle ?" He asked with a smile.

"Yes, now I need a shower "I said.

" you took one you last night , you smell fine " he whined .

"Well I feel that I need another one " I said.

"Speaking of last night , what happen?" He said.  I felt my stomach. Drop , he will hate you if you tell him what Alex did .

" I didn't feel good so I came back early" I said.

I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom and for undress and turn the shower on and stepped in.

He going to find out later. No he is not , I won't let him. Come on the truth well come out sooner or later.

Ugh I hate my thoughts .

________________________________________

Sorry for the boring chapter .

But I got to tell you guys something .

I have another account on wattpad, but I'm not giving it to you guys .

But who ever can find it gets to get their name in what ever book that I have out in .

Inbox me the username if you think you found it .

I'll give you guys a hint .

Hint: the FIRST HALF of the username has to do with the one who got roasted  and love purple. THE SECOND HALF is your going to have to look close .

(And  if you guess  it yes I am a fan).

Bye love you guys

And

STAY CLOUDY☁☁☁