chapter 21

We got to the restaurant and everyone was already at the table , they were laughing about something . I sat next to Taylor and Jc sat across from me , I picked up the menu and scanned over it . I felt a pair of eyes staring at me , I looked over my menu and saw Alex was staring at me .

I quickly snap my head back towards the menu , then bacon hamburger seem really good . " Hey my name is Jess , and I will be your waiter for tonight . So what can I get you" the lady said . She was wearing a flower skirt and a matching top that showed her stomach a little .

We all placed our order and the guys talk about there shows they are going to do .I completely zoned out I was thinking about tomorrow .

" Gabby ?" Taylor said snapping her fingers in front of me , "so are you going with the guys and watch their show are you coming shopping with us ?" She asked . " gong with the guys , I want to be there " I said looking at Jc staring at the kitchen door waiting for our food to come out .

I was guessing he was hungry , " Jc , we got to talk about the show tomorrow" Sam said .

Jc didn't look at him or answer him , I kicked him in the leg and he jumped and yelped in pain . " what the hell was that for ?" He asked .

I pointed at Sam and Sam waved , "what?" He said with a rude tone in his voice .

What the hell gotten into him? " I said we should talk about the show " Sam said .

" Well it's a show , we don't what we always do " he Said rudely .

" okay dude calm down " Sam said , Jc open his mouth but closed it because the waiter brought out our food .

What happen ? Did I do something ? Should I ask what's wrong ? No no no he probably just blow up on me , wait would he? . Questions swirled in my head .

I ate my food and glance at Jc once in a while , the table was quite through out the whole dinner .

Jc got up and put money down on the table and walked off . " what's up his ass " Kian said .

" I don't know " I replied as I looked at him walk off .

Jc pov*

I was pissed because Kelly is going to be here tomorrow , I don't want here to go near Gabby and just be here at all.

She always sending me flirty texts and commenting on my pictures . She also tries to make it seem like we are dating .

She is fucking crazy and I can't have her hurting Gabby .

I walked up to the room and stripped down and got into bed , I laid there for a few minutes . I felt a arm wrap around my waist , and could smell gabby perfume .

I didn't move I wanted to stay like like this forever and never let go.

______
HEY GUYS SORRY I HAVE NOT UPDATE IN FOREVER BUT I GOT MY PHONE TAKE FOR SOMETHING STUPID BUT I GOT IT BACK AND LET'S SEE WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN.

VOTE..

COMMENT. ..

AND

STAY CLOUDY ☁ ☁ ☁