Chapter 33

Christmas day : aka time for the truth to be told

*JC pov *

"Get your ass up caylen" a voice giggle which was followed be me getting hit with a pillow. I groaned I didn't want to get up , I reached out and grabbed gabby by her waist and pulling her back into bed.

"Let's just sleep a little bit longer " I whined , " no , now get up bae" she giggled. "Please" I beg , she slapped my arm softly , " no , I want to give you your gift now get your lazy ass up "she said wiggling out of grip.

I groaned and sat up , and threw the covers off of me . The floor was cold , which was Ricky's idea to make it feel like it's cold outside , because we are in LA and it doesn't really get cold here.

I followed gabby downstairs , she was so happy . I could tell because she keeps bouncing and she was smiling from cheek to cheek.

I was hoping she liked my gift , because I think it's shitty . We reached the bottom of the stairs and you could hear Kian cursing .

" FUCK , WHK THE FUCK LEFT THOSE HARD NASTY ASS COOKIES ON THE DAMN FLOOR " he yelled.

" I made those " Lydia said .

"Nice move " I chuckled , I heard gabby laugh at what happen. Her laugh gave me butterflies every time I hear her laugh . Me knowing that she is happy , makes me happier.

"Here you go , Merry Christmas Mr.Caylen " Gabby said holding put a small box with a huge smile on her face .

I went to the tree and got her gift from under , the tree that was standing on its last leg . I was serious , Kian ran into the tree and push it down so many times.

I went back to gabby and stood in front of her , " you first " I said . She gave me the box and immediately open it , it was a bracelet with charms .

" the charms are everything we did so far together " she said with a smile. I put it on , maybe the gift I got her isn't bad at all. I gave her the small box I had , she open it and looked back up at me .

"I love it " she said , I got her locket with our picture in it .

"Thank you so much " she said .

I took the locket out of the box and help put it on her . " it's beautiful " she said looking down at it .

"But not as beautiful as you " I said .
She turned around and gave me a hug then a peck on the lips .

"And I love the bracelet " I said .

Gabby pov

After me and Jc gave each other out gift we watched home alone , and snuggled together.

But just when things were at peace , Kimberly bust through the front door. "Gabby , I need to speak to you now" she said angrily .

"What did you do? " Jc whispered into my ear . " I don't know " I whisper back.

I got up and followed Kimberly upstairs , we got to her room she close and locked Her door.

"What's wrong? " I asked , she say down on the bed . " I went to the mall today" she began

"What did some girl take the last pair of good shoes" I joked .

" no , I went to asked for the video tape of the day you were attacked .-"

Oh no . I couldn't breathe , she knows then Jc will too.

"Why didn't you tell me that was Alex" she asked getting up and taking my hands and looking me in the eyes.

Lie. No .yes .ugh

"The truth is-"

-------------

Oops

So I have some know , I made a instagram for my readers . It's

@ master_piece .wp

Check it out and read the bio
I hope you guys will follow .

And

QOTD: DO YOU THINK ALEX WILL EVER GET CAUGHT ?

LOVE YOU GUYS

AND

STAY CLOUDY☁☁☁