CHAPTER 3: Ferre, a mysterious destroyer.

Daring drops her guard and a battleship siren fires at her.

Javelin: Daring! Dodge!

Daring: ¿¡Eh!?

Daring watched as the projectile was heading towards her and would not have the time to dodge.

Daring: (Panic) (Damn I won't make it in time)

Daring closed her eyes waiting for her end, However, the pain of the blow never came.

¡CLANK! ¡BBBOMMMMOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

When she cautiously opened her eyes in front of her, she saw a girl of a height very similar to her, blonde hair, She was wearing a red uniform and a navy blue skirt, because of her rigging she is a destroyer, in her hand she had a sword Short drawn as if she had just repelled that projectile and one of the siren battleships was covered in smoke and smoke.

Daring: (Surprised) (Did she just save me?)

Daring was captivated by the mysterious girl who just saved her life, Javelin, Comet and Purifier were also surprised by what just happened.

Purifier: Who is that? She repelled a 38cm projectile with her sword and redirected the projectile at one of my prized vessels.

Purifier was in shock, this had never happened before.

The mystery woman started walking towards the enemy fleet and using her right hand she fluttered her blond hair and began to speak.

??: Wow. Wow, I never thought I'd have to save a damsel in distress, that's too cliché, it even looks like a generic isekai anime.

Daring seeing her she asks.

Daring: Who are you?

Ferre: me? I am Ferre, the destroyer Ferre, I came here because I received your call from SOS.

Javelin and the rest hadn't heard Ferre and Daring's conversation.

Javelin: Wow! She's great.

Then the blonde woman started walking towards the enemy and opened a line by radio.

Ferre: (Very threatening tone) [This is the destroyer DM-74, unidentified ships, I ask you to identify yourself immediately or else I will open fire on you]

Comet: What does she have? Why are you warning the enemy?

Javelin: I have no idea.

Purifier, very annoyed, gets up and making a sign with her hand, orders to eliminate the destroyer Ferre, the battleships fired their cannons and Ferre, seeing the enemy's movements, she smiles.

Ferre: I haven't done this for a long time, well, I think you will be my polishers to remove my accumulated oxides.

Ferre launches the attack in a rather reckless way, however, she had not launched the attack on the reckless, but she had already coldly calculated on her actions, she sees how the projectiles approach her and before they hit her, Using her sword, she intercepts the projectiles and redirects them towards the enemy battleships.

¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡BBBOMMMMMM x2!

After that two battleships are covered in explosions and then sink, Purifier, realizing the situation, began to give serious orders.

Ferre: Hey, pink haired girl. Are you okay?

Daring: Huh? Okay, yes.

Ferre: (Speaking to Comet and Javelin) Hey! Can you guys fight?