CHAPTER 6: Azur Lane VS Siren

POV FERRE

We had sailed for 3 days at this time the allied fleet should be in position within 7 hours, also thanks to Zuikaku's report, we knew that the enemy would soon attack us, at the moment my radars do not detect the enemy, so We could be a little calm, the Cleveland fleet would join ours in 12 hours and the Taihou fleet will be in 7 hours.

Ferre: [Status report.]

Laffey: [Rear guard here, nothing new]

Ferre: [Understood]

Javelin: [Starboard here, nothing]

Comet: [Port here nothing]

Daring: [No news here.]

Ferre: [Understood. Do you want me to send a reconnaissance plane?]

Daring: (Surprised) [Do you have planes?]

Ferre: [Yes, but I only have one]

Daring: (excited) [That would be great, a favor, you can send them to be a little more relaxed]

Ferre: [Understood, I'll send a reconnaissance flight]

From my pocket I take out a card where a Sea King is drawn and I throw it, the card lights up and a Sea King helicopter loaded with two Exocet missiles (ASM) appears and I sent it east to where we are going, its mission is to general mapping of what's ahead, I didn't want to have any nasty surprises.

POV THIRD PERSON BASE OF THE SIREN TIME SKIP 17 HOURS.

At the base in the siren's office, an Observer clone managed this base in conjunction with her other clones and the Purifier and Tester clones, Observer was archiving and uploading data to the browser to transfer her memories to the original Observer and her others. clones when someone knocks on the door.

Observer: Who is it?

Tester: It's me, Tester.

Observer: Go ahead.

Tester opens the door and then sits in the office chair.

Tester: Why have you dispatched 3 fleets of aircraft carriers?

Observer: Well, recently one of our ships intercepted an enemy communication.

Tester: (Curious) Is that so?

Observer: Yes, the content is that Azur Lane is moving a shipment of Uranium and I think it would be better to capture them and use them for our plans.

Tester: Oh, I see, Uranio, I don't think I heard that in a long time.

Observer: In the past our civilization abused a lot of its use until everything was exhausted and in our invasions we had not found this element. (Giggle) And to think that we have found Uranium on this remote planet makes me somewhat happy.