Chapter 17: Gastronomic Contest

POV AKATSUKI

After surfing for a long time we were able to successfully complete our commission in advance, but there was a very serious problem.

Akatsuki: The story Kashino told us is a myth!

Inazuma: (Looks flat) That's very obvious.

Ikazuchi: (screaming desperately) We've been looking for that spice for hours and we couldn't find it!

Hibiki: It's a rumor for a reason, well since we've confirmed, we can say that the spice is just an unfounded rumor.

Akatsuki: (Sigh) Well it couldn't be helped, I was carried away by an ephemeral hope, (cheers up) Well girls, RTB!

All: Got it!

And so we return to base.

[AZUR LANE]

At the base we returned very tired and discouraged, this mission was a great waste of time.

Inazuma: What will we do now?

Akatsuki: I don't know.

POV THIRD PERSON

The Akatsuki-class destroyers are somewhat depressed.

Ikazuchi: Well, as said, it's just a rumor.

Inazuma: A rare spice is not easy to find.

Hibiki: It's a shame.

Akatsuki: (Throwing tantrums) It's been several hours since we started training and searching for the SSR space and we haven't found it! I'm sick of this already! (Gets depressed) Forget it girls, I think it would be better to participate in the event as a spectator.

In that Ferre and Daring who were heading to the commander's office see the depressed destroyers, Ferre had overheard some of the girls' conversation so she knows more or less what happens to the destroyers.

Ferre: What is it? I won't ask what happened to you, but are you going to give up? In that case that's fine, but only if you can hold your heads high and say that you did everything you could to achieve your goals.

Akatsuki: (Morale boosting) We can't give up on something so trivial for a spice!

Inazuma: Yes, you cannot make commissions if you give up one or two failures.

Hibiki: We don't need a legendary seasoning.

Ikazuchi: Yes, we will win!

All: OOOHHHH!

The morale of the destroyers rose a lot, Ferre only smiled when she saw the happy girls.

Daring: You look like a grandmother.

Ferre: Hehehe, it's because I consider myself one.

Daring: (Confused) What do you mean?

Ferre: Hehehe, you'll know, one day I'll tell you, but now just you squirm in not knowing anything.

Daring: You are evil, Miss Ferre.

Ferre: Hehehe.

At that, Ferre and Daring could see how the Akatsuki-class destroyers ran towards the kitchen to continue practicing.

Daring: Tell me friend.

Ferre: What is it?

Daring: Why did you help the Akatsuki-class destroyers?