Chapter 22

POV FERRE

Now we sailed with the fourth torpedo fleet, the imperial kansen of this fleet were somewhat injured and we had already treated the wounds of the girls, because we escorted the wounds, the main fleet had already advanced and they had already anchored in port .

On my radar it was able to capture the shadow of an island and we approached it, according to the cartography we should already be close to Solomon's island and we were heading to the Truk base of the Sakura empire.

Zuikaku: Is that island Truk?

Spee: I didn't know the empire had a base here.

Kaga: It is a base for the counterattack and for the operation against the siren, it is an advance base to supply the kansen who are fighting in the front.

At that we heard a groan.

Yuubari: Houshou-san, are you okay?

Houshou: Yes, I'll be fine.

Houshou seems to be suffering a bit from the injuries she suffered.

Naka: Remember that you are not the only one who is hurt.

Houshou: I already know.

Ferre: As soon as we arrive, we should leave her in the infirmary and her ship at the docks.

Allen: I wonder if there would be a suitable place to repair it.

Me: If it's an outpost there should be a place to repair damaged ships.

Kaga: Indeed, Mutsu also told us that there is a new ship anchored there.

Ferre: Ohoho, don't tell me? A ship bearing the symbolic name of your nation?

Kaga: (shock) How do you know that?

Ferre: (Pretends surprise) What? I was joking. I did not know that i would hit at random.

Zuikaku: HAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAJA.

Kaga / Ferre: Don't laugh!

After some pointless conversations we managed to anchor in a wooded place.

Ferre: (Doubts) I don't see a base here, (Flat look) Kaga, were you wrong?

Kaga: (Cold sweat) How strange, my measurements tell me that this is the place.

Allen: (mocking tone) Accept that you were wrong.

Kaga: (looking at the map several times) No, I'm not wrong, this is the place.

Spee: It's very hot.

In that Spee sits in the sand on the beach while fanning herself with her hand.

Me and the girls gather next to Kaga as we look at the map and strangely the designated coordinates are here.

Ferre: (Frustration) Where do we anchor !? The beach does not have the necessary depth for our ships to anchor!

Zuikaku: Calm down leader.

¡SRASSHSH!

In that we hear that someone moves through the forest causing our conversation to be interrupted.

Spee: A wild animal?

Ferre: No, it seems to be a person or so I think.

My ears could hear the footsteps of a person or a bipedal animal, but the girls and I were on guard, not because the enemy could attack, but because a wild animal could appear and could harm us.

After a few seconds of tension that seemed like hours, we could see a woman, when we saw her, all our tension was completely relaxed, the woman who was coming towards us had a traditional Japanese dress.

However ... the way this woman dressed reminded me a bit of Taihou, as this woman had her shoulders and part of her cleavage exposed.

Yamato: Good morning, my name is Yamato, Yamato-class battleship and I am flagship of the 10th Armored Unit, it is a pleasure to meet you.

Yamato's voice was fine, respectful and elegant.

At first I was shocked because I did not expect to meet Yamato in person, however, I forced myself to focus on the current situation and introduce myself so as not to be disrespectful.

Me: My name is BAP Ferre and I am the flagship of the Fifth Mobile Unit, a pleasure to meet you.

Yamato: (smile) The pleasure is mine.

Houshou: I am Houshou, leader of the fourth shortstop division.

Yamato: Nice to meet you.

After some introductions, Yamato guided us to the dock so that the Houshou fleet can repair their ships, then Yamato guided us to the central part of the base, I must admit that the base is very well camouflaged, the only way to discover this base is through an aerial reconnaissance.

Ferre: (Shock) Everything is so big and incredible.

Yamato: That's because this base was built to provide supplies to the ships fighting on the front lines, the rest of the members have arrived recently.

Javelin: Hey! Girls!

I turned to look and saw Z20 and Javelin running towards us.

Ferre: Hello girls! I see they were able to arrive in one piece!

Z20: That was rude of you.

Javelin: Yes they were slow, I already made another friend.

In that a girl from the Sakura empire appears, by the way she dresses, I can tell that this girl is known as "Demon"

Ayanami: My name is Ayanami, it's my pleasure.

This girl does not show her emotions.

Me: I'm Ferre, it's a pleasure to meet you.

We shake our hands to show our friendship.

Javelin: I heard rumors that they engaged an aircraft carrier division and sank a submarine, is that true?

Ferre: Yes, that's true, it was a very difficult match to win.

Z20: How about telling us about your battles?

Ferre: It would be for later, now I have to have lunch and talk with my fleet about the reports to present later.

Javelin: (sad) Oh, I see, it's a shame.

Ferre: In that case we will talk later.

I said goodbye to my friends and then we followed Yamato to the dining room, walking I realized that the place is too luxurious to be a base.

Yamato: We arrived.

Yamato opens the door that is very elegant and large, when entering the room I could see a large table that would hold more than 100 people, not only the table impressed me, it was the decoration of the room that left me freezing, I could see that the room is very luxurious, it seemed that I was in the dining room of a royal palace.

TO BE CONTINUE........................................