CHAPTER 5: Start of mission.

POV THIRD PERSON

Javelin leaves the commander's office somewhat worried, the girls seeing Javelin's expression worry a little more.

Comet: What happened?

Laffey: Apparently something bad is, but first, please introduce the new one.

Javelin: (Introducing Z20) Ah yes, first, I will introduce you to Z20, she will from now on be a fleetmate.

Z20: It will be a pleasure working with you.

Daring: And? What is that worried face you had when you left the commander's office all about?

Javelin: Ah, that, but before I forget, Feree will also be in our fleet.

Laffey: I see.

Daring: (Somewhat happy) That seems good to me, now I can ask her as many times as I want to teach me her fencing.

Javelin: Good! Now why don't we go to the medical bay where Feree rests now to discuss the details of the mission?

All: No objection!

The girls went to the base infirmary.

POV FERRE

I am currently resting in the infirmary bed, thanks to Vestal now I feel much better and in a few hours she will let me go free and I can return to my room.

Ferre: (Giggle) I think I'm too old for this.

Vestal: Hmmm? Did you say something?

Vestal was filing medical records and apparently she listened to me.

Ferre: No, I was talking to myself.

Vestal: I see.

Vestal continued with her work while I watched the beautiful sunset.

¡KACHAAA!

The sliding type door opens and I see 5 girls enter which 4 of them I know.

Javelin: Vestal-san. Feree okay?

Vestal: Oh Javelin, girls, well Feree is fine, she just needs to rest until her muscles loosen.

Javelin: Then. We can speak with her? The commander gave us a mission for tomorrow.

Vestal: Yes, go ahead.

In that I see that the girls approach me.

Javelin: Hi.

Laffey: Hi.

Comet: How are you?

Daring: Hi Feree.

Z20: Good afternoon, I am Z20, from now on I will be under your care.

Ferre: Hello girls, well (Looking at Z20) my name is Ferre, I am also a destroyer just like you.

Daring: Well, as we finish the greetings and introductions, let's get the meeting started.

Ferre: What is it?

Javelin: (taking out a report and begins to read) Well, for tomorrow we have a morning, at 0400 hours we will have to escort a cargo ship to the naval base in San Diego.

Ferre: I see. What else?

Javelin: The cargo is classified and the commander also knows nothing about the cargo.

Ferre: I see.

Daring: Feree? Aren't you curious about this? We are escort ships, we need to know the characteristics of the cargo to put together a strategy.