Chapter 11: Mission? Let me rest!

POV FERRE

A week had passed since we returned from the failed mission to recover those secret documents, luckily we were able to destroy them before the enemy took them, freeing us from serious punishment.

Then I had found a folder of my old captain's laptop data on Azur Lane which impressed me and investigated everything about it, actually investigated everything about the enemy that would be the siren.

Today I woke up and looked at my watch which is in my range of vision or HUD and it read 0556 hours.

Ferre: Damn, I woke up a little late.

Well it was not going to be avoided since yesterday I stayed up late investigating everything about the siren, I quickly got up and changed my clothes and left the room, and went to the dining room where luckily it was somewhat empty.

Ferre: (smiling) How lucky.

I quickly made my queue to wait for breakfast to be served, in front of me there were 5 Kansen from the Sakura empire waiting their turn, when it is my turn Oklahoma serves me the food and I thank her and then I sit in an empty place and start to having breakfast, because I woke up a little late I was unable to do my morning training routine.

POV THIRD PERSON

In the Enterprise tactical office with her sister Yorktown they discuss about the future mission and the results of the previous mission.

Enterprise: (Placing a map on the table) This is Roon's latest report.

Yorktown: She is somewhat frustrated due to almost losing the mission and several ships in her fleet, not to mention that she cannot fight for a long time.

Enterprise: We were prepared for this when the counterattack operation began, considering that we ended the previous secret operation with several seriously injured ships (See Roon's report) the operation was a great success.

Yorktown: Do you know that when you lie you speak a little faster?

Enterprise: (Ignoring her sister's comment) Well, next is the Southwest. We cannot stop this operation. However, we will need more resources.

Yorktown: Near the base 700km away there is an abandoned allied base and the siren take their resources when they are short of supplies.

Enterprise: Are you hinting that we attack there?

Yorktown: And why not? At first that place was ours.

Enterprise: (Smiles) You are still the same as always Sister, if even that fatal wound takes away that warrior spark that you have.

Yorktown: (Giggles) Although I can't fight as wildly now as I used to.

Enterprise: Well sister, now I will speak to the commander and plan a strategy for the next operation.

Yorktown: Yes, see you later.

Enterprise leaves the office and heads to the commander's office. Inside the Yorktown tactical office she smiles as she sits in a chair.

Yorktown: (Smiles) I'm glad you've matured a lot Enterprise, (melancholy look) Although I will miss your impulsive and careless maneuvers and actions, I will also miss your angelic smiles.

Then she began to reminisce about the old days, which they had just been dumped from the shipyard and were on their trial trips.

POV Ferre

At last the classes ended, luckily the instructor Langley was not in a bad mood, today we also had a new instructor, her name is Ashigara, I looked around and the class was as usual, everything was animated.