Chapter 31

POV FERRE

Today is the day, the main fleet of the Sakura empire and some ships that were injured in the first phase of the operation have already recovered and now it is time to recover the allied bases invaded by the siren.

This morning I woke up early and did my usual morning exercises.

Ferre: I hope today's mission is a success.

POV THIRD PERSON

Akagi and Kaga are the people who would direct the operation together with the Yamato and Shinano fleet, there would also be the King George fleet, the Bismark fleet and the New Jersey fleet as support, then there would be the secondary fleets that would support the main fleets and one of these fleets belongs to our protagonist.

Akagi this morning woke up very restless after having a terrible nightmare, she dreamed that she was sunk along with her entire aircraft carrier division and this terrified her a little.

Akagi: (Panic) What was that? What was that dream?

She clutched her chest for a few seconds, that dream for her was too realistic and even all the blows that she suffered hurt, however, when she checked her entire body she noticed that her body did not have any type of wounds or bruises.

Kaga: (waking up) What's up stepsister? I see you a little pale.

Akagi: (Pretends a laugh) It's okay, it's just a bit cold.

Kaga: In that case bundle up, you can catch a cold.

Akagi: (giggles) Yes, I'm going to do it.

The kansen although they are stronger than humans, they are not immunized against human diseases, so if they contract a disease, they could stay in bed just like an average human, this also influences the age, the kansen will always keep a young appearance, but that does not limit their performance, the more veteran you are, the more muscular problems you will have, in addition there could also be bone problems, that is why our protagonist has to visit Vestal regularly to avoid injuring herself on a mission .

Akagi puts on a coat and goes out to the box in her room, outside she can see the sea in the distance, the sun barely rises on the horizon of the sea.

(NT: Depending on the location, there are places where the sun rises on the horizon of the sea or on the horizon of the mountains, it all depends on the location where you live)

Akagi could see in the courtyard of the base that there are several kansen training or some are in the secret docks preparing for the approaching mission.

Akagi: For the sake of my companions, I must be precise.

COMMAND ROOM.

In this place there are two girls who appear to be 9 or 10 years old, actually these two girls are the most powerful people in the Sakura empire, these girls are Nagato and Mutsu.

Mutsu is somewhat worried about the current situation since all the resources of the empire are being spent in this operation, this is because Yamato, Musashi and Shinano would be deployed in this operation, these ships are the most powerful ships in the empire, but They are also the most expensive vessels to maintain in the empire as billions of yen are spent just to mobilize these vessels to other bases, for that reason these vessels almost never set sail.

Mutsu: Are you sure you want to?

Nagato: There is no other option but to do it, we do not know which enemy we are facing, we have lost 12 battleships, 20 cruisers and 20 destroyers, fortunately all were mass production, but we cannot say about the 2 original Shokaku-class aircraft carriers, In those two sinks we have lost about 10,000 human lives, the imperial army was also totally annihilated, no one survived.

Mutsu: That is true.

Nagato: (Depressed tone) What do you think I'll write in the condolence letters to the relatives of the hundreds of thousands of soldiers who died on the front lines of the war? Also, what bothers me is that all the scout planes we send are shot down before they can get close to our enemy-invaded bases.

Mutsu: Hmmm.

TOCK! TOCK!

At that someone knocks the door, Nagato grants permission to the person who knocks on the door, the person enters and Nagato is surprised by the identity of the person.

Nagato: (Surprised) Akagi? What's the matter?

Akagi: Is the fleet composition ready?

Nagato: Yes, but I'm still debating it with my sister Mutsu.

Akagi: May I ask about the composition of the main fleet?

Nagato: Ok.

Nagato delivers a report to Akagi, in this report all the empire's fleets and also the foreign fleets that would support the empire were detailed.

Akagi only focused on the composition of her fleet and she was very surprised due to the names that appeared, in the report the following could be detailed:

Main attack force:

Fleet Commander: Akagi.

Fleet Vice Commander: Kaga.

-Yuudachi.

-Shiranui.

-Kagerou.

- Haruna.

-Kongou.

-Kirishima.

-Kitakami.

-Oii.

Main assault force

Fleet Commander: Yamato.

Fleet Vice Commander: Musashi.

-Yahagi.

-Maya.

-Choukai.

-Tone.

-Takao.

-Ayanami.

-Oite.

-Takikaze

Akagi when reading this report she pales a little, but Nagato does not realize it because she keeps thinking about the strategy of this operation.

Akagi is scared because in the report are the names of those kansen who fought in her fleet in her dream.

Akagi: (Shock) (What is this? Why are they in the report? Is it a coincidence?)

Akagi: Nagato-san.

Nagato: What's up?

Akagi: Can you do me a favor?

Nagato: ¿Hmmm?

TO BE CONTINUE.............................................