Chapter 12: Start of Operation

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY

The next day I wake up to find that I was asleep on a Japanese style futon.

Ferre: (Doubtful) What happened last night?

I thought for a moment and remembered everything.

Ferre: Ah, I had told the girls to meet in Javelin's room to coordinate things for the next mission.

In that I see the girls wake up.

Javelin: Good morning.

Comet: Good morning.

Z20: Good morning.

Laffey: (sleeping) ZZZZZZZ ...

Ferre: Good morning. Ah! I forgot about the conference! Why didn't you wake me up !?

Javelin: (Doubtful) Huh? If I woke you up, we even talked about the mission.

Ferre: (trying to remember) Hmmmmm, I don't remember. Are we really talking about the mission?

Comet: Yes, we have talked about the mission. What do you not remember?

Ferre: No, not at all.

Z20: Impossible, were you half asleep?

Ferre: I think so, if I talked about the mission, but I don't remember, that means I was half asleep, after all, I was very tired, well as we already talked, there is nothing to say, wake up once a Laffey, we have breakfast and go to play.

All: Got it!

We went to have breakfast and then we left to fulfill the entrusted mission, we headed towards the coordinates they gave us and we saw on the horizon a landing ship USS Washoe County.

Laffey: I already saw the USS Washoe County.

Ferre: We already saw it Laffey.

Laffey: (nods) Hm.

Ferre: Javelin, please.

Javelin: Yes, [This is the Third Supply Fleet calling USS Washoe County. Over]

Captain: [This is the captain of the USS Washoe County, we will be at your service, please escort us properly, over]

Ferre: Alright girls, we will be escorting the LST in diamond formation.

All: Understood.

We approached the LST and after approaching we got into a diamond formation and escorted the ship to its destination.

PACIFIC OCEAN BASE CENTRAL SIREN.

This base is an artificial island, its size is identical to New Zealand, its purpose is the dominion of the South Pacific.

On the Observer Zero desk she is somewhat annoyed, since Observer had promoted her as commander of the siren forces stationed on Earth, currently they had the entire domain of the South Pacific and part of the South Atlantic, despite their overwhelming technical advances, somehow humanity pushed them back and not only that, in less than a month they had lost two important bases on the front lines, for that reason she had to work 19 days without rest to give a credible report to Her Majesty.

Zero: (sigh) I want to eat that human food called Curry, I want to sleep, I want to go to a hot spring like there is in the Sakura Empire, I want a vacation.

She is very stressed and over exploited.

TOCK! TOCK!

Someone was knocking on the door now.