Chapter 14: Fleet Reassignment II

POV FERRE

I walked to the official meeting room of the fifth mobile unit, since now I will be in a first-line fleet, the fleet needs a meeting room to discuss any strategy, in the supply fleet you do not need it since those fleets almost never They see combat and if they do, the enemy is very weak, so they don't need it.

Me: (sigh) Yes, this meeting room is a long way from my room. Hmm, it will take me 5 minutes walking to get here.

Now I am standing in front of the door, behind the door I can hear some screams, but I ignore it, and knock on the door.

¡TOCK! ¡TOCK!

....

No one answered, but the screams increased, I knocked on the door again and this time I made it louder so that they would hear me, but it did not work, so I opened the door and entered, the first thing I saw was a chair flying towards me, the which I stopped its with my hand before it hit me.

??: (In Japanese) What did you say bird?

?? 2: (In Japanese) What did you hear bitch?

What I saw was Akagi and Shokaku half naked on the floor as they hit and pulled each other's hair, Shokaku and Akagi's clothes fell out of place because they were fighting, without a doubt in that aspect the clothes of the Sakura empire it is very inconvenient.

Zuikaku: (yelling) Shokaku! Stop fighting!

Kaga: (yelling) Akagi-nesama please don't fight!

Shokaku: Stay out of it, Zuikaku! My honor as you Onesama is to protect your dignity!

Akagi: Kaga don't get in the way! This is a grudge between us!

Kaga grabs Akagi and Zuikaku grabs Shokaku and they began to separate them, but they failed, because a sudden movement from Akagi and Shokaku made Kaga and Zuikaku fly out and hit the wall leaving them half stunned, without a doubt this fact infuriated me a lot, How is it possible that older sisters hurt their little sisters for a pointless fight?

Daring: (Panic) Ferre! Are you in the Fifth Mobile Unit?

Ferre: (Annoyed) Yes, I am assigned to this fleet, by the way, what happened here?

Daring: (Panic) For later, we must first stop them before Enterprise or Nagato find out about this.

Ferre: (sigh) Okay.

From my pocket I take out an electric bar and hit Akagi, the electric shock makes her jump and start to spasm, as Shokaku is grabbing her she is also a victim of electric spasms and after a few seconds they both fall to the ground unconscious.

Ferre: (looking at the girls) What happened here?

Zuikaku: (Recovering from the daze) Well, what happened is that I accidentally tripped and fell on top of Kaga hurting her a little, in that Akagi who was next to Kaga rebuked me and I asked her forgiveness, but at that moment she attacks me and  I blocked her attack from her in self defense, but at that moment Shokaku-nee appeared and started fighting against Akagi and the rest of the story you should know.

Ferre: I see, Hmmm, we should punish them for fighting between partners.

Daring: Are you going to report them?

Ferre: Hmmm, it sounds like a lot of work, on the contrary, we are going to punish them now and informally so that this fact is not repeated, as after the reassignment we have time, we will make kansen ice creams and that will be it.

Zuikaku: What punishment will it be?

Ferre: (Giggles) Look forward to it. It is a technique that many people in the Northern Parliament (Russia) do for fun, but here it would perfectly carve as a short-term torture.