Chapter 15: A Gastronomic Contest?

POV FERRE

This is the last straw, I ended up as the flagship of this fleet, it is my second time as a flagship and it was stressful, I have to file reports every time I return from a patrol or a mission and it is very stressful, I hardly have time to rest.

Me: (Sigh) and to think that I was making fun of Almirante Grau FM-53 because she always kept a dead expression, now I understand her, she has had to spend hard days presenting reports and also the stress of maintaining a dignified behavior as flagship, until now I had never been flagship, until I reincarnated in this world and I was assigned as the flagship of the third supply fleet and now I am the flagship of the fifth mobile unit. This is hell.

(Photo of BAP Almirante Grau FM-53)

It had been 5 days since we were reassigned and now we are in classes, this day was also boring, there were many topics that I already know and mastered, in short instead of resting, this accumulated more stress on me, until I was released from th...

It had been 5 days since we were reassigned and now we are in classes, this day was also boring, there were many topics that I already know and mastered, in short instead of resting, this accumulated more stress on me, until I was released from this suffering, if it's time to leave.

Javelin: (worried) Ferre, are you okay? Your face is very pale and you look like you are tired.

Ferre: I'm fine, don't worry.

Actually, I do not feel well, I feel very stressed and tired, Javelin was not wrong, but I was not going to allow her to worry about me, after all, I am like this because of work.

Z20: What will we do girls?

Ferre: I'll go to sleep, I don't have the energy to play.

Javelin: I knew it! You are not okay!

Ferre: No, it's your imagination.

Javelin: But ...

Ferre: (applying pressure) No, it's your imagination.

Javelin: B...

Ferre: It's your imagination!

Javelin: Well, if you say so.

Laffey: Let's go fast, I'm hungry and sleepy ...

Ferre: Come on girls, go have fun, youth is very short, enjoy that young energy.

After smiling motherly, I left the classroom and went to my room.

POV THIRD PERSON ONE DAY AFTER

Enterprise is very happy, even she is humming a song while working on a report and smiling from ear to ear.

Belfast: (doing the cleaning) What happened Enterprise? Why are you so happy?

Enterprise: Tomorrow is the Curry contest and I am very excited about that.

Belfast: Is that it? But it's not a big deal, it's just a gastronomic contest.

Enterprise: Don't you get it my friend? The commander gave me the role of jury for that contest, hehehe, I'm going to eat several types of curry, and the vice commander will also come for the curry contest.