CHAPTER 4: A Day of Training

The next day I woke up early and got ready to go out to train a bit, today after several days I was able to rest a lot and it was a very good dream, I dressed in red sportswear with blue shorts, then I left the room to run a bit, I started my routine by going around the contour of the base.

Ferre: (While running) (Smiling) It's a great experience to have a human body. (Gets excited) Good! Let's do this!

CRACK! (Sound of bones grinding)

Ferre: (screams in pain) Aggg! (Kneels as she grabs her back) I think I forgot I'm not young enough to do this anymore.

TIME SKIP

After my rugged morning training, which after I went to the infirmary, Vestal gave me an ointment that relieved my pain, after changing my clothes I went to the dining room for breakfast, when I was about to eat a girl sits opposite to me.

Wales: Good morning. How did you sleep last night Feree?

Ferre: Good morning Prince of Wales, well I slept well last night.

Wales: Glad to hear that.

Ferre: Yes, I haven't slept like that in a long time.

Wales: Well, as you already know, today you have to attend the academy to learn some strategies, history, types of weapons we use and finally the proper use of your gear, this is also a physical training and close combat. You understand?

Ferre: Yes, I understand.

Wales: Well that's it, and please don't be late, Langley is somewhat strict when it comes to punctuality.

Ferre: I see.

After breakfast I went to the academy, when I arrived the girls were walking from one place to another, some were talking calmly and others were worried while they wrote something at full speed in several notebooks.

Ferre: (Didn't they do their homework?)

I kept walking until I saw 4 girls walking in front of me, they are Javelin, Laffey, Comet and Daring, surely no one knows, but Daring is my older sister.

Javelin: Hey, you did the homework Langley left before the mission.

Comet: Damn! I did not do it!

Laffey: (Half asleep) I was able to finish it yesterday.

Daring: Had she left homework? And who is Langley?

Laffey: She's our theory instructor.

Ferre: (informal greeting) Yo! Girls, how are you?

Javelin: Oh, Feree. How are you?

Ferre: I'm fine, and you girls?

Laffey: I am sleepy.

Javelin: I'm fine.

Comet: I'm not okay, I didn't do the homework, I was so focused on the mission and the reports that I didn't.

Ferre: That must be very bad.

Comet: (Desperate) And it is!

Ferre: How much time do you have?

Comet: (crying) 7 minutes.

Ferre: You better start now if you don't want to be punished.

Comet: (hopelessly) I think I won't make it in time.

Ferre: Well, if you don't try, you won't know (smiles)

Comet: I think you're right, I'll try.

Comet headed into the living room to do his homework.