Chapter 32

POV FIRST PERSON

We were in the dining room waiting as ordered.

Zuikaku: (sigh) It's too bad they're not with us for the next operation.

Kaga: It can't be helped, it was very obvious that my experience is necessary for the command support of the main attack fleet.

Ferre: Anyway, I'm going to escort you, so fear nothing.

Kaga: Yes, I depend on you, but it is good to be able to fight with all of you one more time.

Ferre: Yes, the pleasure is also mine.

POV THIRD PERSON

At another table near our protagonist, the Akatsuki class drink milk while talking, to be able to kill time since they are bored.

Inazuma: Ikazuchi, you should have your glass of milk.

Akatsuki: IF you don't eat well you will always be flat.

Ikazuchi: (a vein of annoyance jumps out) What did you say !?

Akatsuki: That you'll be flat if you don't drink your milk.

Ikazuchi: Don't speak to me with that tone! You too are flat! You're even flatter than me!

Akatsuki: So what?

Hibiki: (putting the cherry on the cake) Takao and Atago say they drink a lot of milk.

Ikazuchi: (Excited) Really !? Ah, I see why Takao has big breasts as cows.

PLCJ!

At that a toy torpedo hits Ikazuchi's face.

Takao: (furious) What the hell did you say about my breasts !?

Takao tried to pounce on Ikazuchi, but is held back by Kaga who then dragged Takao and Ikazuchi out of the restaurant who spoke seriously with those two.

TIME SKIP

The very long wait continued and seemed to never end, some of the destroyers and light cruisers started to get bored and started talking boisterously and some of the kansen that are battleships and aircraft carriers were playing chess or poker to pass the time, I on the other hand alone I dedicated myself to looking around me.

Ferre: (How I wish I could take out my laptop or Smartphone.)

I could not get those things out because it could cause a problem of gigantic proportions against me.

I kept looking curiously at a shogi game in which Kaga was facing Valiant.

Kaga: (excited) Check!

Valiant: (Intrigue) Not bad, but I've been playing chess for many years and I don't care if it's Western or Eastern chess, I'm ...

¡CLACK!

The piece moved by Valiant resonates with the classic wood sound.

Valiant: (Happy) Inevitable! Checkmate!

Kaga: (shock) Impossible! She beat me !? I had been perfecting this technique for 10 years to defeat Amagi!

Zuikaku: (Flat look) But Amagi-san is already dead.

Kaga: Urusai!

¡TONCK!

Kaga: (serious look) The party is already starting.

The warning horn sounded signaling that the flagship Nagato is about to start speaking.

Nagato: [This is the flagship Nagato, listen while you continue doing your things, Now I am going to announce the combat formation for the operation for tomorrow, the main fleet will be composed of the Sakura empire fleet, the Royal fleet Navy, Iron Blood, and Eagle Union.]

Ferre: So Yamato is also going to participate.

Zuikaku: Yes, she is the most powerful ship in our entire faction.

Nagato: [Also as a support fleet also goes the 1st Royal Destroyer Fleet, the 2nd American Carrier Division, the 7th Eagle Union Fleet, the 5th Mobile Unit, the 3rd Torpedo Division, the 1st Iron Special Task Division, the 18th American Destroyer Division and the 3rd Royal Cruiser Division. This operation will be called operation Revenge.]

Zuikaku: If the majority of the kansen are going to participate, it is likely that the situation is very serious.

Ferre: I have heard that the siren this time is very powerful.

Nagato: [To avoid the leakage of information we are going to deploy several fleets to different locations to confuse the enemy, this fleet will be accompanied by the sixth division of destroyers, the eighth fleet, the seventh fleet of the Sakura empire, the first division of the Royal Maid Corps, the 4th Torpedo Division, the 2nd Carrier Division, the 5th Torpedo Division, the 15th Mobile Unit and the 12th Torpedo Division. The attack orders for the decoy fleet will be reported to you later. The girls who will not be in this mission will be in charge of the defense of the base, that's all, I will pray for your safety, good luck in tomorrow's mission]

Communication is cut off, there was a very uncomfortable minute of silence.

Inazuma: Awawawa, will we be on a mission?

Akatsuki: (excited) Yes!

Hibiki: That's very weird, but looking at the current situation it's very obvious.

The Akatsuki class was a trigger to end this awkward silence, the restaurant was also filled with bustle, the girls were arguing about how they would fight in the next mission, I also started a session with my fleet.

TO BE CONTINUE................................................. ...........