Chapter 28

POV DARING

I'm in the dining room having dinner with Yamato and Akagi and we're talking about retrofits.

Yamato: A retrofit?

Daring: Yes, how can I get one?

Yamato: Well I don't know because I never had one, but generally I know that you have to have a great deal of experience and great skill.

Daring: (sad) What skill in combat?

Yamato: Why do you ask?

Daring: It's nothing, just ...

Akagi: You're not the only one who wants one

Daring: m Hm?

Akagi: I have heard that you are the first destroyer which has radar and fire control installed on you.

Daring: That's true, I'm a radar destroyer.

Akagi: Our navy is also modernizing our destroyers.

Yamato: I have heard that Iron Blood is modernizing its destroyers.

Then I see Yamato getting up and going to the rice cooker to help herself to more food.

Akagi: What about Ferre-san? Surely she was told about the retrofit, after all, she is the flagship of the fifth mobile unit.

Daring: Yes, but she solemnly replied that she doesn't need it, apparently she didn't feel bad.

Akagi: (Serving herself rice) The training changes depending on the situation and each ship has different requirements for remodeling, you don't have to rush or pressure yourself.

Daring: (Cheering up) You're right, our main goal is to eliminate the siren and end the war.

Akagi: That's right, haven't you exhausted all effort? Daring, you try hard, if you keep up like this your work will pay off.

Daring: Thank you.

POV FIRST PERSON

I am lying on the sand on the beach while I look at the night sky full of stars, undoubtedly a beautiful night landscape. I'm just thinking about the past, especially before reincarnating in this world.

I remembered my life as HMS Decoy, I was one of the ships that participated in the party to crown Queen Elizabeth II, I also participated in the Suez operation, my last mission as a British ship was a mission to Hong Kong and then I was sold to Peru.

Ferre: Hehehe, never in my life had I thought that one day I could use missiles.

In my life as BAP Ferre Exocet MM38 missiles were installed and later in my modernization the Exocet MM40 were installed.

Ferre: (Melancholic) What will become of my sister Diana? Hmm, rather, what will become of my sister Palacios?

Palacios She is my sister, she was dismantled in 1993 and I was the only sister of the Daring class to live until 2020 where I was dismantled, I was the last Daring sister who lived, but if we talk about my whole family, my stepsister HMAS Vampire She is the last Daring destroyer still living.

Ferre: What will my sisters say when they find out that I am still alive?

In this world I have only met my sister Daring, but I still don't know anything about the others or my other self in this world.

Ferre: It is a pity, in this world, Peru does not exist, not even the Latin American countries were destroyed by the siren, not even Mexico or Brazil could be saved.

The siren were all to blame for everything, if they didn't exist, everything would be better.

Ferre: (Intrigue) If the siren wouldn't exist, does that mean there would be a second war in this world?

Ferre: That answer we may never know.

I kept looking at the sky for another 10 minutes, when I got tired of looking at the stars I stopped and began to walk distractedly, after all, I am the only person on the entire beach, bumping into someone now is close to ...

¡PLANK! ¡OUCH!

As if to interrupt my thoughts, I felt that a train had just run me over, I fell to the ground on my back and felt intense pain throughout my body, it took me several seconds to get up and get up, when I did I saw Laffey sitting on the sand, apparently Laffey bumped into me as she ran.

Ferre: Sorry, I didn't notice where I was walking, are you okay?

Laffey: Yes, I'm fine, sorry for the inconvenience ... (falls asleep) ... I'm very sleepy ... (falls asleep sitting on the sand)

Ferre: Hey don't sleep here! It is very cold here!

I tried to roughly wake Laffey, but it was useless and she never woke up, so I had no choice but to carry her up to the bedrooms, when I arrived Fletcher and Bush welcomed me, they helped me to accommodate Laffey in her bed.

I said goodbye to the Eagle Union girls and went to my room to sleep.

TIME SKIP

When I woke up I saw my captain from my past life standing on the bridge, he was shouting orders and I could also see my crew, this event left me in shock.

Ferre: Is this a dream?

I tried to talk to one of them, but that person went through me, it seemed that I was a ghost.

Ferre: What? Did my first officer just transfer me? This is a dream, right?

CO: Get ready to fire an Exocet missile! TARGET: BAP Villar!

Ferre: Fire a missile?

TAO: Illuminated Radar, Clear Target

XO: Missile ready to fire.

CO: Fire missiles.

XO: SALVO!

FFFOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHH!

TAO: Impact time 30 seconds!

??????????

That's when I wake up, when I look around, I see that it is already dawn, there were 5 minutes until the alarm clock rings, it seemed that I dreamed of something unpleasant, but I no longer remember it.

Ferre: If i forget, it sure isn't important.

I got dressed and walked outside the base to take a morning walk, I tried to jog, but I was going to sweat and I don't feel like taking a morning bath, since I get to the base I always take a bath at night or in the afternoon, I walked to the port where I saw all the ships anchored and giving a very great panoramic view.

TO BE CONTINUE.............................................