Chapter 30

POV THIRD PERSON

Of the entire party, Formidable is the only one who does not enjoy the party, since she is very used to this type of event and she found it very boring.

She walks into the kitchen which is empty.

Formidable: It is very boring to participate in this type of party, I hate that I have to look very feminine, I hate everything (Sigh) Too bad, I'm talking like Graf Zeppelin, today I wanted to listen to my favorite music.

Formidable likes Heavy Metal style music and Formidable has been hiding for years about her hobby from her sisters and friends, for Formidable, if her hobby is discovered, her whole life as a perfect lady would go to the trash can or so she believe.

Formidable walks to the kitchen and she at the table sees a group of sample cupcakes which attracts the attention of Formidable, these types of cupcakes Formidable does not usually eat, since they are exclusive in Queen Elizabeth's tea parties, due to that Formidable hardly ever attends Tea parties, which is why she has hardly ever eaten them.

Formidable: So these are the maids's cupcakes, as there are so many, I don't think anyone will realize I eat one.

Formidable very happy takes one that had a very curious appearance and the cupcake had a greenish color and takes a bite.

Formidable: (Pleasant expression) It's very sweet and delicious, I understand why the queen eats these cakes every day. I'll take another bite.

¡CLSDF!

The door opens to reveal Z20.

Z20: Formidable? What are you doing here?

Formidable quickly eats the cupcake and then starts talking nervously as she tries to swallow the cake she is chewing.

Formidable: (speaking with mouth full) I'm just taking a little break.

Ayanami walks into the room and looks on the table.

Ayanami: One of the Cupcakes is missing.

Ferre: Formidable-san, did you eat one of them?

Formidable: (plays crazy) What are you saying?

Ferre: So why are you talking with your mouth full?

Javelin: Now that I look at it, I think the maids were going to play a game of spicy roulette.

Laffey: Yes, one of the Cupcakes has wasabi and other high capsaicin seasonings.

In that Formidable feels the incredible pain in her mouth caused by excess capsaicin.

Formidable: BURRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! 

Formidable gives a great cry and then holds her mouth as tears come out of her eyes, then she has a coughing fit.

Ferre: (Instant Karma)

Formidable could no longer bear the intense burns in her mouth, she began to roll on the floor while coughing and crying, she tried to call for help, but Formidable's voice did not come out.

Ferre and her friends helped Formidable to calm her down, Ferre served warm milk for Formidable to drink, the milk helps to calm the effects of Capsaicin for a few seconds, so Formidable had to drink several glasses of milk so that the pain would not to overwhelm again, after several minutes, Formidable could already speak again.

Formidable: Another glass.

Z20 pours him another glass of water and Formidable thanks Z20.

Formidable: Damn, that was so intense, I thought I would die.