Chapter 21

POV THIRD PERSON

Near the Fifth mobile unit there is a siren submarine, this Tracker class submarine uses a new communication system that does not use radio to communicate, for that reason Ferre could not intercept the communications of the siren submarine.

The siren planes flew at full speed while loading anti-ship missiles for use against the Azur Lane fleet, the mission of this siren fleet is to intercept the Azur Lane fleet and prevent these ships from anchoring in Truk.

The planes headed towards the fifth mobile unit, Ferre's fleet prepared to intercept, Zuikaku and Kaga deployed their planes to intercept enemy planes, the rest of the ships will focus on defending the carriers.

It didn't take long for the Imperial planes to see the siren planes and the air battle began.

¡TATATATATATATATATA!

You could hear hundreds of shots from aircraft cannons, there were also sounds of some planes exploding, Zuikaku and Kaga's expertise were good, but still some siren planes managed to pass.

Ferre: Prepare for close range anti-aircraft combat.

Siren aircraft flew at subsonic speed, but flew faster than second-generation aircraft.

Ferre: Fire the cannons!

The anti-aircraft fire started.

BAM! BAM! ¡TATATATATATATATATATATATATATA!

The siren planes were shot down in two cannon salvoes

POV FERRE

We managed to shoot down the enemy planes.

[Torpedo sound detection, course 2-3-1, approaching at fast speed]

That notification scared me a little, I looked in the direction of the notification and I could see an almost invisible torpedo trail, if it weren't for the sonar assistance I wouldn't have been able to see it.

Ferre: Enemy torpedoes are approaching! Evade! Course 2-3-1!

Shouting the notification, all the girls broke formation to evade, the enemy torpedoes passed by without hitting any ally.

Ferre: I need the location of the launch of those torpedoes.

[Course 2-5-1, distance 4 km, it's a siren submarine.]

Ferre: (Whisper) In that place there is a current that causes false readings of the sonar, Hmmm that bitch is intelligent. We face a siren submarine, prepare countermeasures against submarines!

Allen: I don't have depth charges!

Daring: I have some mortars, but only one salvo.

Ferre: (sigh) Okay, I'll take care of it.

[Helicopter online, go to the place of combat]

At that time from the flight deck my helicopter takes off and begins to fly towards the place where the enemy submarine is and then fires an antisubmarine torpedo.

In the sonar I could hear that the enemy realized so it begins to submerge to avoid the attack, but it is too slow, an antisubmarine torpedo is hundreds of times faster than a submarine.

PLASSSHHHHHHHHHHHH!

It was the sound that the enemy was successfully eradicated.

Ferre: Sunken enemy submarine.

At my report the girls sighed in relief, but did not lower their guard.

Zuikaku: In that case I will report to the command that we destroyed the enemy fleet.

I nodded my head and Zuikaku made the report.

Zuikaku: [This is the fifth mobile unit, we have found the enemy fleet and we have attacked it, the enemy fleet has been sunk successfully, it is possible that there are still enemies to eliminate]

Akagi: [This is the main fleet, thank you very much for exterminating the enemy, watch out for any enemy attack, the fourth torpedo division is currently in treatment, so don't worry, that's all.]

We sighed in relief at Akagi's report, apparently the fourth division had suffered some minor injuries, but it is very obvious that they will not be able to participate in the next mission.

POV THIRD PERSON

The siren are watching the combat situation.

Tester: Tch, apparently we didn't do much damage to Azur Lane.

Purifier: (happy tone) Well that's good, otherwise we couldn't have fun later.

Tester: It was Observer orders, we lost an attack fleet and Tracker, so I guess this time we lost.

Purifier: Well, it's time to go home.

The high-ranking siren returned to their bases with a bitter taste in their mouths.

TO BE CONTINUE............................

EXTRAS NOTES: What do they say? Do you want me to make a history with these ships?

Leave me your comments in the comment box