Chapter 44 / Chapter 45

POV THIRD PERSON

Akagi: Our friend is in danger, Zuikaku! Kaga!

Kaga / Zuikaku: Hai?

Akagi: Send your bombers on Ferre's last known location, she is in danger.

Zuikaku / Kaga: Roger!

The girls sent their planes to investigate what happened.

Bismark: Do you want us to help you?

Akagi: No, we have a mission to accomplish, let my subordinates take care of finding Ferre.

Z2: How can you ...?

Before Z2 rebuked Akagi, Z2 realized that Akagi's hands were clenched tightly, Z2 regretted the words she was going to say.

Akagi: Were you going to say something?

Z2: (Looks away) It's nothing, I was just talking to myself.

Bismark walks over to Z2 to talk to her.

Bismark: (friendly tone) I know you are worried about our comrade, but we are on a very important mission, please stay out of it, Akagi knows what she's doing.

Z2: Sorry, my emotions clouded my judgment.

Bismark: No problem.

Akagi: All aircraft carriers deploy their bombers against the enemy base as their defenses are weakened.

All: Ok!

The carriers began to deploy planes to send them to bomb the enemy base, the bombers after forming a single squadron flew towards the enemy base.

Bismark: After bombing the base, are we going to do an artillery bombardment?

Akagi: At worst, I think so.

Soryuu: Akagi-san.

Akagi: Hmm?

Soryuu: One of my planes has found Ferre.

Akagi: And? Where is she at?

Soryuu: She is fighting against two battleships, currently she is fleeing from those three ships. What's more...

Akagi: Besides?

Soryuu: Those battleships are absurdly gigantic, with a length of approximately 700 meters.

All: (Shock) NANI !?

Akagi: Is that true? (As expected, that dream warned me of something)

Soryuu: Yes, apparently it also has the ability to deploy combat aircraft.

Bismark: That's absurd, I had heard battleships capable of deploying bomber hydroplanes, but never heard of a battleship capable of aircraft carriers.

Soryuu: But it's the simple truth.

Bismark: No, I believe you, but this information is difficult for me to process.

Tirpitz: It's a literal bucket of cold water that falls on you.

Graf: Yes, it surprised me too.

Akagi: Soryuu and Hiryuu, Help our friend, send those enemy battleships to the bottom of the ocean.

Hiryuu/Soryuu: Ok!

The Second Carrier Division ordered their planes to attack the SMX battleships of the siren.

The bombers flew towards the enemy base to bomb, Hermit admires very furiously the rubble of her office that was destroyed a few minutes ago, she when she saw the sky she was enraged to such an extent that a very dark red aura emanates from the body of Hermit.