Chapter 25

POV FERRE

It is already past 0900 hours, we are on the beach with our Swimsuits, luckily Nagato gave us a day off, in the sea I could see Shimakaze surfing.

Ferre: Well she is the fastest destroyer on this base, it is obvious that she is energetic.

Javelin: Well, here I go.

Javelin is about to hit the ball, now we are playing volleyball.

Ayanami: Attack whenever you want.

Javelin makes a clean serve, I am currently teaming with Ayanami and Javelin plays with Z20.

Author: If you wonder where Z23 is, She is as commander of Iron Blood replacing Bismark since Bismark is at the Truk base as a representative of Iron Blood to help the Sakura empire, so in this story Z23 will not appear.

I ran to make a reception and then I pass the ball to Ayanami, Ayanami then makes a killing attack, Z20 manages to save the ball when it almost hits the sand, without a doubt this girl has my respects.

Then Javelin makes a reception to control the ball and Z20 is in charge of delivering the final blow.

Z20: It's mine.

Ferre: Not so fast.

I used my foot to save the ball and Ayanami was in charge of making an attack that surprised the rival team, they thought that I would do the attack.

Ferre: (I'm not young enough to make that attack, you saved me Ayanami)

Ayanami: (No problem)

Ferre: Can you read my expressions?

Ayanami: Hm? Could you do the attack?

Ferre: No. (Ayanami didn't discover the real reason that I couldn't attack, thank goodness)

The ball hits the sand on the opponent's land and it's a point for us.

Javelin: After playing we will have barbecue.

Ferre: The losing team cooks.

Javelin: Ok.

Z20: Food tastes better after exercising.

Ferre: It is not always true, when you exercise your body too much, hunger goes away.

Javelin: Is that true?

We continued playing for several minutes, the match was a draw and we are now playing the last set, if in this game if the ball lands on my ground, we lose the game.

Javelin: (giggle) In that case, here I go.

Ferre: Come here.

Javelin makes the serve and Ayanami catches it and I attack, the ball goes to the ground in rival territory, Z20 manages to save the ball.

Z20: ¡Javelin!

Javelin: Leave it to me!

Javelin runs and tries to save the ball, Javelin extends her hand and to hit the ball, however, her fist does not hit the ball, on the other hand, she hit Rodney's breasts.

Javelin: (Shock) Rodney!?

Rodney: Hi, can I play with you?

Ferre: No problem for me, but my team already won.

Javelin: In that case, why don't we play another game? (Looks at Rodney's breasts) I was expecting no less from a Big Seven battleship.

Rodney: In that case I would like to split watermelon, I saw the Nagato sisters doing it a while ago.