Chapter 36

POV NAGATO

Nagato is getting her rigging ready to go on the mission.

Naka: How will the main attack fleet be?

Nagato: No idea, but if all goes according to plan, the Yamato and Bismark fleet should have already reunited with Yamato's fleet and should now be in the first phase of the offensive against the siren.

Mutsu: The wait is very frustrating.

Nagato: Yes, but it is inevitable, if they inform us, the enemy can decode our communications.

POV FERRE

In my radars it already captures the siren fleets near the island of the Sakura empire taken by the siren, and the aircraft carriers already had the capabilities to bombard the enemy base, but I refrained from reporting all this, because it would be very rare for me to be able After capturing the enemy base at a distance greater than 100 km, I also have my helicopter in the air for close anti-submarine exploration.

The only kansen who know of my true radar range are Roon and Taihou that I accidentally revealed through a damn radio report.

Kaga: MI base should be within bomber range by now.

Soryuu: But we don't know the exact location of the enemy base, we should wait for the scout planes to report.

Ferre: (Disadvantages of not having GPS)

Because the sky is very cloudy, you cannot use star navigation and the compass does not work if you do not have a reference point and in the sea there are no reference points except for the stars, the sun or the moon.

POV THIRD PERSON

A Chikuma seaplane flies at a relatively low altitude as a reconnaissance flight, after passing through some black clouds, the place cleared and what was shown was a landscape of hell, the base of the empire is totally unrecognizable, the landscape had totally changed, it seemed that they are in a sea of ​​mirrors that is very common in this world.

The plane alters course and returns flying at maximum speed to the location of the allied fleet, once it arrives it lands in the sea near Chikuma and Chikuma receives the report.

Chikuma: We have a report that we found the enemy base, coordinates *****, it is reported that the enemy has mounted anti-aircraft defenses throughout the base, and coastal guns have also been reported.

Chikuma then hands Akagi a black and white photo.

Chikuma: This is a photo of the enemy base.

Akagi: (looking at the photo) This base has completely changed, they don't look anything like the imperial base that was there before the siren invasion.

Kaga: Yes, I have been there many times, but now, the base is totally unrecognizable.

Hiryuu: What will we do Akagi-san?

Kaga: If we attacked now, our attack would be successful, we have the surprise factor on our side, if the enemy finds us it would be a checkmate for us.

Soryuu: Also, if we ignore the base until the fleet arrived, the air power from a base would damage the battleships.

Akagi: You guys are absolutely right, we will attack now and take the lead. To all aircraft carriers! Deploy all the bombers and attack the enemy base! Make that island hell! We will avenge the lives of all the soldiers of our country massacred by those bitches!

All: OHHHHHH!

Akagi: Start of attack!

Soryuu / Hiryuu: Second division, deploying bombers!

The Second Division began to deploy their bombers.

Zuikaku: Fifth division! Deploying bombers!

Zuikaku also deployed her bombers.

Akagi / Kaga: First Division, Deploying Bombers!

Akagi and Kaga also deployed their bombers and all the planes formed up and flew towards the enemy base, now they were going to take revenge for the soldiers killed during the siren invasion.

TO BE CONTINUE........................................