Chapter 10: A Day of Thermal Baths

POV FERRE

After arriving at the base I was with Roon preparing a report to present to the high command that their information "Confidential was destroyed", it had been 3 hours since we started preparing that damn report.

Roon: (sigh) We are done, now we have to deliver this report to the commander.

Ferre: Well, we somehow managed to do the report.

Roon: I hope they give us at least one day off as a reward.

Ferre: Me too, I would like to sleep all day, I have been awake too long and I was under pressure.

Roon: Me too, after this I'll go take a bath and then go to an Onsen.

Ferre: Well, I think I'll go too, I've heard that empire onsen take away the stress.

Roon: Okay, finish the job, see you later.

She smiles at me and then leaves the office.

Ferre: She is a good girl, (calm) Although her other somewhat psychopathic personality does worry.

She had heard from Enterprise that Roon liked to behave in a psychopathic way, but until now she had not tortured anyone at the base, however, poor enemy or Siren who crossed her path, she would not hesitate to torture her enemy.

Ferre: Or so I had heard.

After standing I went to take a shower to refresh myself.

POV DARING

Daring: (sigh) I just got out of the infirmary, my chest, abdomen and my right leg, they are bandaged and stained with blood, my body hurts a lot, on my last mission, they gave me a good beating.

Javelin: ¡Daring!

I turn around and see the girls coming to see me.

Z20: Daring (sees Daring injured) What happened to you?

Daring: (forced smile) I don't think I did well on my last mission.

Comet: Surely you met very strong enemies in your patrol.

Daring: (Faking a smile) (Oh that's right, they all think we were on patrol) Well, we ran into siren battleships.

Javelin: Well, it was understandable, so don't push yourself.

Daring: Thank you girls.

Comet: Please go rest and recover quickly.

Daring: Thank you girls.

I said goodbye to the girls and went to my room, resting helped my wounds heal faster, that's why I went to rest, luckily Vestal told me that my self-repair of my ship could repair my damages.

POV THIRD PERSON

Roon had met with Enterprise in the commander's office.

Roon: (Somewhat disgusted) And the commander?

Enterprise: Due to these latest events, she is in an audience with the president of Azur Lane, so she ordered me to receive your report.

Roon: I understand, to be brief we could not recover the secret data, but fortunately we were able to destroy the documents, we were also able to assassinate the high-ranking siren who were running the operation, we had no choice but to besiege the place with Weser planes and Saratoga.

Enterprise: I see, can I have the report?

Roon: Yes.

Roon hands the report to Enterprise and she begins to read it, after a few minutes, she sees the photographs where the ship siren where the Azur Lane transport plane is on board on the aft deck and then in the other photo, there was a big explosion and then in the next photo there were remains of the siren ship and a large oil slick in the Sea.