Chapter 9: Defense of the fleet.

POV THIRD PERSON WORLD SIREN

Observer verbally informs her leader about the latest events.

Observer: Right now our clone division has intercepted a cargo plane from Azur Lane.

???: (Bewildered) Really? Did they intercept a cargo plane? And what's good about it?

Observer: That plane has a shipment of secret documents or so the information from our spy division told us.

???: (Intrigued) I see, if that information falls into our hands, we can learn the deepest secrets of our enemies.

Observer: That is correct.

???: Well keep me informed.

Observer: As you say.

Seas near the freighter plane

In these seas a fleet of mobile task siren were escorting 6 high ranking siren, the 6 siren were Copiler clones, The siren had managed to get the plane up on the flight deck of one of the mass production cruisers and now they were trying to open the safe where the documents reside.

Copiler 2: Hey. Why haven't you opened that safe?

Copiler 1: (While she forces the door) Don't judge me, I used my laser to cut the door, it is obvious that the documents will burn, also, it seems that the door is reinforced.

Copiler 3: Come on auntie, leave it to me.

Copiler 3 approaches and pushes Copiler 1, then Copiler 3 grabs the knob of the safe and throws it with all her force, what happened is that the safe came off the body of the plane and hit Copiler 3 sending it to fly out of the plane with everything safe.

Copiler 1: (Facepalm) You see, I told you that this safe is not ordinary.

Copiler 6: Girls we have what we want, we must leave once before the parasites called Azur Lane arrive.

Copiler 1: Okay, let's go back to base.

In that Copiler tries to open a portal, however, nothing happens, then try again, but nothing happens.

Copiler 1: (Confused) Huh? What happens? I can't open a portal.

Copiler 5: (mocking laugh) What's wrong with you? Can't you open a portal?

Copiler 3: Don't tell me your Warp system broke?

In that Copiler 3 tries to open a portal, but cannot.

Copiler 3: What's up? Why can't I open a portal?

Copiler 5: (Starts to panic) What's up?

Copiler 3: Every time I try to open a portal, I get a system error.

At that a mass-production cruise ship calls out to them by signal lights.

Copiler 2: The Azur Lane fleet is here?

In that, the siren see a squad of 60 fighter-bombers fly in the skies and then dive into the Siren fleet.

Copiler: [Anti-aircraft fire to the entire fleet!]

Radio: [¡SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!]

Copiler 3: (Shock) No radio?

In that everyone saw that the planes drop their explosive packages.

¡BBBOOOOOMMMMMMMM! ¡SPLASSSHHHHH!

Multiple explosions and splashes of water the siren fleet takes cover in the first wave of the Azur Lane fleet, it was possible to destroy 3 destroyers, 4 aircraft carriers and 3 cruisers.