Chapter 8: An Impossible Mission Under Pressure

POV FERRE

Today I woke up and looked at my watch which is in my range of vision or HUD and it read 0556 hours.

Ferre: Damn, I woke up a little late.

Well, it was not going to be avoided since yesterday I stayed up late studying some equipment of the ships since Langley attended an event yesterday and if she did not find a boyfriend, it is obvious that she will be in a bad mood and will ask questions about her class of the Last week, I quickly got up and changed my clothes and left the room, and went to the dining room where luckily it was somewhat empty.

Ferre: (smiling) How lucky.

I quickly made my queue to wait for breakfast to be served, in front of me there were 5 Kansen waiting their turn, when it is my turn Nevada serves me the food and I thank her and then I sit in an empty place and start having breakfast, due Since I woke up a little late I couldn't do my morning training routine.

POV THIRD PERSON

In the tactical office, Nagato and her sister Mutsu discuss the future mission and the results of the previous mission.

Nagato: (putting a map on the table) This is the latest report from Enterprise.

Mutsu: She is somewhat frustrated due to almost losing a ship from her fleet, not to mention that she cannot fight for a long time

Nagato: We were prepared for this when the operation started, considering that we finished the previous operation with a ship with serious injuries (See Enterprise's report) the operation was a great success.

Mutsu: Yes, it was a success, now our empire has its sea lanes free of threats.

Nagato: Well, the southwest is next. We can't stop this operation. I hope the commander decides something.

THING! THING!

Naka who was at the base communications post receives a radio transmission.

Naka: We have an SOS call!

Nagato: What?

Naka: Apparently a cargo plane was attacked by the siren and now they are stranded at sea. They ask for help!

Nagato: Mutsu! Call Commander Isuzu and Enterprise immediately!

Mutsu: Understood.

Mutsu quickly leaves the room.

Nagato: Keep me posted on this.

Naka: Understood.

Nagato: What cargo was he carrying?

Naka: Apparently it is a classified substance, according to them they also do not know.

Nagato: (Intrigued) What the hell?

Nagato kept waiting for the news.

POV FIRST PERSON

At last the classes ended, luckily the instructor Langley was not in a bad mood, I looked around me and the class was as usual, everything was animated.

Yuudachi: (Yawning) Waaaaaa, the class was bored and it's finally over, I'm very hungry.

Yuudachi after releasing that comment, she lay down on her desk.

Akatsuki: (Disgusted by Yuudachi's behavior) Yuudachi, don't say such nonsensical things.

Hibiki: (imitating Yuudachi) You're wrong sister, that feels good.

Akatsuki: (Shouting at Hibiki) Hibiki please don't imitate her.

Ikazuchi: Hey Inazuma. What did we see in class today?