Chapter 47 / Chapter 48

POV THIRD PERSON

BAM!¡Bam! BAM!¡Bam! BAM!¡Bam! BAM!¡Bam! BOOOOOOMM!

The bloody battle continues, now the girls fight against Hermit the original, an Original siren is hundreds of times more powerful than a conventional siren, if an original siren is level 30, in truth its power is a level 100 siren.

Hermit fights with a bored expression and she thinks of that destroyer she fought against.

Hermit: (that destroyer was good, even though she was a mere destroyer, she forced me to use all my power ... (looks at the Azur Lane fleet) ... But they don't deserve me to use more than 30 %.

Admittedly, all the Azur Lane girls are very tired and out of ammo, but even so they try to eliminate the threat called Hermit, Hermit begins to remember the fight against Ferre.

FLASBACK

Hermit: It's time to finish all this.

Ferre: I agree.

Both girls split up and then charge to attack their enemy with all their abilities.

¡CRANK!

Only the sound of a sword breaking is heard, Ferre's sword breaks and Hermit's sword bald on Ferre's chest.

Ferre: (coughs up blood) Cough! Damm.

Hermit: Haha, I won.

At that Hermit inserts her hand into the wound and withdraws Ferre's mental cube.

Hermit: (analyzing the cube) It is a very beautiful cube, the most immaculate I have ever seen (sadistic giggle) I wonder what this corrupted thing will look like?

¡BANG!

Hermit: (groans in pain) Shit, my right shoulder.

At that, Ferre's cube explodes and a projectile pierces Hermit's shoulder, slightly wounding her.

Ferre: See you soon.

At that Ferre falls and her rig disintegrates.

Hermit: (Shock) Did she kill herself? Tch, my fun was compromised.

Now Hermit watches Ferre's body sink into the sea and then she sees Ferre's mental cube.

Hermit: Now this cube no longer serves me, I will keep this kansen's sword and go to show off to Azur Lane, (Giggle) this brat's friends will panic, what will their expressions of terror be like?

She looks at her shoulder and sees that the bullet she received is lodged very deep and would need surgery to remove it, but she decides to go where the Orochi are to exterminate the Azur Lane fleet once and for all.

END OF FLASHBACK

Azur Lane is in serious trouble, Hermit is absurdly powerful and the kansen are falling one by one, fortunately the wounded kansen were removed in time and thus Hermit could not assassinate anyone for now.

Near the place is Daring in a total state in Shock, she looks at the fragment of Ferre's mental cube while she thinks about her friend who made and who led her to be a great destroyer.

Daring: Not true, right? Ferre is not dead. Yes, the siren is only telling lies.

Javelin: (shaking Daring) Wake up Daring! We must help the fleet to retreat! Let's go! Wake up, please!

At that Laffey slaps her hard, but Daring doesn't respond.

Daring: (Yandere tone) The siren are all to blame for everything, yes, it's the siren's fault that Ferre is dead, FERREEEEEEEEEEEE!