Attack

This chapter is dedicated to @Cross_Bolt for being so supportive. Thank you for voting my chapters and supporting me.

                                             "We care for her, Rose is going to be okay."

"What is it?", Rose screamed as they were running through the green woods. 

"I don't know," Ethan yelled back. They were running fast as they could sense that animal charging towards them. But soon they were in a safe place as they found it nowhere to be seen. They stopped to catch their breath and all of them were panting hard.

The green leaves were calm not showing any signs of violence. There was no wind at least to shake them or to encourage them to show any sign of violence.

Why human life is full of ups and downs? Why it's not calm like the green leaves or the blue sky? But also these have sometimes bad too.

Soon she was snapped back into reality hearing a scream.

They all ran back to the camp only to find someone....fighting with the lion-looking animal for his own dear life. he looks so familiar. It's Beckham.

Rose didn't know what suddenly came into her but she soon found herself throwing rocks at the animal which was enough to create a distraction to it.

Soon it left Beckham and charged towards Rose. She ran in the opposite direction from all of them and that ferocious animal followed her.

"Rose, come back," Rick yelled after her but by then she was fast enough to disappear into the woods with that animal.

Rick and Shawn were quick to run after them. They just hoped her being okay. They didn't want to lose her. Rick was panicking hard and made their way cutting the leaves ahead of them.

Shawn was however following him as he was also concerned about her. They stopped as they couldn't find any sign of them.

"Where are they? Where is she? I mean I don't care about that animal but where is she?" Shawn asked, his face full of concern.

" I don't know okay?" Rick yelled, his face was full of guilt and concern. He thought it should have been him but instead, it was Rose who sacrificed, for whom? For his team. For that stupid Beckham.

"Hey, hey Rick it's....it's going to be okay, she is going to be okay," Shawn reassured him.

"How?" Rick let out a sigh." She is so young and innocent and she doesn't even hurt a fly. How she's gonna be okay there?"

"Rick, she's young but she's stronger than you think, okay?" Shawn told him.

"No, Shawn, I know-" Rick started but Shawn cut him off, "No, you don't know, stop treating her like a child she is the only one who stayed here in this woods by herself alone, we didn't, she knows more than us." Rick stayed quiet for a bit then spoke," So you are suggesting us to go back?"

"No, I'm saying, don't treat her like a child, Look, I'm concerned too but let's hope for the best okay?" Shawn replied.

Rick was going to say something but stopped as they heard footsteps, they were hoping it to be Rose but soon Landon, Zarry showed up.

"What are you doing here?" Shawn asked hiding his disappointment. Rick, on the other hand, held annoyance in his face.

Landon said, "Um.... we came here because we care for Rose okay? and... and we are not alone."

"What do you mean?" Rick asked. Soon the bushes revealed Ethan and Alex.

"We are going too," Ethan said.

Rick nodded his head in disappointment but felt relieved somehow. The more, the merrier.

"Okay, we need to go in pairs. I and Shawn are going left, Zarry and Alex are going right and Landon and Ethan are going front, okay?" Rick spoke. They nodded. They soon left the place.

 Rick and Shawn were careful to check every place as they passed. but soon they found the fountain. It was flowing with its own rhythm. But there was some noise too like someone was there. They looked at each other and nodded. They cleared the bushes and made their way to the bank. 

 Their jaw dropped to see the sight in front of them. Rose was there washing her bloody hands and her dress was torn only a little in the knees. But it was covered in blood. What most surprised them was the body.

"What-" Rick managed to say. "Happened?" Shawn finished his sentence.

Rose saw them but couldn't say anything, she was still in shock that she managed to kill that animal by her own self. And not to mention the annoying and strange smell of blood from her body. She fell nauseous and soon she saw black.