Panic

This chapter is dedicated to @BreeGomez2. Thank you for voting for all of my chapters and supporting me.                                                 

                                                "Who are they? What do they want?"

"So, now almost everything is packed?" Rick asked Tyler, while Rose was approaching them.

"Rose, did you pack your clothes and other things?" Cooper asked her.

"No, I'm doing it now, come on," she dragged Shawn and Rick, "you are going to help."

"So, Rick, I don't know how to start, what would I do first?" Rose asked as they started packing

"First, your clothes, "Rick stated.

As they were packing things and clearing in progress Rose asked Shawn, "So, have you apologized to Beckham?"

Shawn clenched his jaw, "what would I?"

"You hit him, you could have just explained to him," Rose said.

"No, whoever will try this type of things to you, I will do the same, and now it's him, i should have killed him," Shawn said gritting his teeth.

"Why do you hate him so much?" Rose asked.

"He is not a good person for the start-up, then he never respected you, he treated you bad and now he thought that saying that he likes you will make you swoon over him. I couldn't control myself, and I think....I did right," Shawn paused then sighing he said, "Listen, Rose, I will do the same, even if it was Ethan or Rick or Alex or any of us although we treat you good, No one has the right to do so, you got a family, don't ever forget that." He closed his eyes,  he thought about the incident again, his jaw clenched if he just could hit him harder.

"Okay, Shawn, calm down, "Rick said patting his shoulders. He opened his eyes and saw the girl looking at her feet, a habit she did often.

"I'm sorry, for being mad," Shawn mumbled, Rose sighed, "Stupid, you don't have to be sorry. i know you had a reason to do so, thank you for protecting me, although i want to say I'm grown up and i can protect my own self but i didn't know what to do when he said that, i was confused. I was shocked, I wanted to explain to him but it was like my mouth froze, I...I didn't know what to say," Rose mumbled.

"I know," Shawn said and Rick patted her hair, "You don't have to worry, you have us to take care of you, Rose, although I was mad at first and gave him punishment-"

"You did right, I would have done the same, they already argued a lot, I don't want this to get more," Shawn cut him off.

"Okay, just know we are here for you, "Rick said pulling both of them in a hug.

"Hey, now we have to do a lot of things, come on," Rick said proceeding to finish the pack up.

"Rose, what is this?" Shawn picked up the sky blue wristband with black letters written on it causing Rick to frown, "What's this? where have you got this?" Rick asked

"It was in my dress pocket, the first time I came here." Rose replied, "Oh, there was a letter too." She went near her bed and found the letter, then gave it to Shawn. Shawn looked at it and told Rick, "It is in code, in another language, I don't understand."

Rick then saw it, "Okay, we will find out it's meaning, Alex will help us."

Then Rick examined the band intensely. "R9. Rose" was written on it. The band was according to the size of her hand. And  "CENFVO" on the other side. 

"What is CENFVO?" Rick asked, Shawn shrugged and Rose stayed silent, "Rose, it was for you, they labeled you, do you understand what this means?" Rick asked.

"What?" Rose inquired confusedly.

"Whoever or whichever organization put this on you, they are the reason you are here, Rose, they have the answer you, we all are looking for, who are you real, why you came here?" Rick paced nervously, "Rose, why didn't you show us this before?"

"I forgot, sorry," she lowered her head, embarrassment flooded through her.

Shawn held her hand and said, "Rose, don't panic, we will find out about this, look at me,  we will do this together."

Rick sighed deeply, "Now, we know, Rose, you are special, not everyone has this tag, you have something special," Rose gulped, fear was started flowing through her mind. "Special?" Her voice came out a whisper.

"Hey, don't be afraid, no matter whoever they are, or how powerful they are, we are always with you, we are here for you, okay?" Rick said softly noticing her fear.

She just nodded and various unwanted thoughts rushed to her mind. Who were they? What did they want? Are they the reason for her amnesia? Did they do the same to her family? To that chocolate brown-eyed boy?

Her heart tightened, it was like thinking something bad happening to the boy suffocated her breath, her whole world crashed, she didn't want any bad thing to happen to the boy, by then she knew, she just knew that the person was precious to her, the person was special to her, she just hoped he was okay. It was like she would do anything for just seeing him again, just to make sure he was alright.

She didn't understand why every time she remembered him why her heart went wild, it was like she felt a lot of feelings all at once, Why? Who was he? Why he was so important to her? Was he alright, healthy?

Suddenly she didn't hear anything that they were speaking to her, her surroundings were spinning and her head felt so heavy. She had trouble breathing, the place got darker little by little.

With a loud thud, she dropped to the floor.

A/N: So, any thoughts? By the way, who is your favorite character in this story?

Share 

Comment 

Vote