The Perfect Girl

"You got the perfect right girl?"

"What?" Rose stares at him in shock, then starts laughing. 

Shawn narrowed his eyes and rolled his eyes clenching his jaw, "I want a baby, that's it."

"But how?" Landon's amused voice caused Rose to laugh more and Shawn, well for him, to roll his eyes once again, "We'll figure something out."

"We?" Rick raised an eyebrow, "I'm not doing anything."

Shawn huffed, "Ricky, you're my best mate, please."

"What happened to best friends?" Rick said narrowing his blue eyes but Rose could easily see the smile behind his trying-hard blank face.

"What you too, Rick? What's wrong with you and Rose? You both are my best friends, why do you both get jealous? I know I'm too precious, but please stop being jealous," Shawn said rolling his eyes and stiffing back his laugh.

Rick and Rose looked at each other and said in unison, "We're very jealous but we're trying to work it."

They simultaneously fix their gaze on a confused Shawn and the next thing they knew they burst out laughing, which affected all of them one by one in a moment, they all started laughing.

"Seriously, do you guys have some telepathy or something?" Ethan said wiping his tears from laughing so hard.

"Now we both know who's the real besties," Rick said teasing Shawn who at first glared at him then grew confused, "Really? Rose, am I not your bestie?"

"Why are we even talking about this?" Murphy said now teasing him, "We all know it."

"What?" Shawn's face grew more confused and he pouted, "No, Rose."

"Geez, you're over-reacting, mate," Kedron chimed in, they stared at him, having no idea if he was there the whole time.

"But-"

"Shawn, they are just teasing you, don't you see?" Gabby cut Shawn off, looking at her hands, it was odd why she was not looking at him, she was not a shy girl, but clearly, something had happened.

"What? Rose you too?" Shawn crossed his arms over his chest shaking his head, "I expected good from you, li'l queen."

"Sorry, drama king," Rose stuck out her tongue at him, Shawn pretended to be mad then started laughing, "Ooooh, I'm so going to tell my bestie 2.0."

"Really, Shawn?" Kedron chuckled and pat his back, "Good luck with that, we all know your bestie 2.0 will rather listen to Rose and Edward."

"Oh, by the way, Rose, how could you do this to me?" Shawn gasped and put his hands over his heart, "I've imagined this from the very first day I met you, I even dreamt about it."

"What dd I do?" Rose asked scrunching her eyebrows, suddenly confused why he was acting like this? What she had possibly done?

"You," Shawn pointed at her, "Rose, my best friend, had violated the constitution of best friends.."

Rose, still not understanding again asked her best friend, "But how?"

"You didn't invite me to your wedding," Shawn wiped away his tears stomping his foot in the ground, "Do you know how much I've been waiting for the moment? To be there when you two first met, to give the protective talk and to warn him to take good care of you," he said sighing, "But now what?"

"I think someone already did that," a voice caused them to look behind Shawn, Shawn turned to see Jake and frowned, "Who? You?"

"No, but there was certain someone, you remember him, don't you, little one?" Jake said smiling but mocking at last especially the nickname.