Words

This chapter is dedicated to @Bree4997. Thank you for voting for all of my chapters and supporting me.

  "The beautiful words were just for him, meant to him. And he loved it,  the  words, the meaning, most importantly her."

"What?" Rose was confused, it was obvious, Rick was blaming himself.

"Yes, I made the decision of his punishment, he is probably mad at me, I should have supported him, should have fought for him, but I didn't do anything I just quietly gave support to their decisions, this is not what best friends do." Rick sighed deeply.

"Rick-" Rose called him but he just ran a hand in his blonde hairs shaking his head.

"I should have supported him, he did exactly what I would do if I was there, yet I yelled at him, he did not eat anything since the attack, he just sat beside you taking care of you when you fainted, I didn't even ask him to eat, how can I care about my eating?"

"Rick, he is eating now, he is not starving anymore, you did what was best, violence is not an answer, Shawn knows that, please, eat something now." Rose requested.

"But-" Rick started, " I think I should see this idiot now."

"What? Were you not the one who told me not to meet him during his punishment hour?" Ethan asked shocked," Are you willing to go against the rules? Who are you and what happened to our disciplined leader Rick Parker?" Rose said smiling.

" I don't know," Rick sighed frustrated.

"Hey, take some rest today, see him tomorrow, you didn't sleep tonight, not even a bit, I've seen you wandering around," Blake stated.

"He is right, Give Shawn some alone time to think about everything, probably he fell asleep, now eat something and go to bed, you will talk tomorrow as you are not in the state, you look tired," Ethan said taking their hands and dragging both of them to their tents.

"Rick, sleep tonight, we have a big day, you know that," Ethan said and Rose waved.

Then both of them made their way to their tents, wished good nights, and went to bed.

Maybe tomorrow would bring something good.

///////////////////////////////////////

*******************************

"What is this?" asked the curious boy.

"Your birthday gift, idiot," the light brown-eyed girl said laughing, meeting her favorite pair of chocolate brown eyes

"My...gift? Rose, you didn't have to get me a gift." He said softly, his deep raspy voice melted her heart which slowly showed the beautiful smile on her face.

"Open it, and I know it's silly, but I was scared what if you refused to take other gifts that's why I made this," Rose said looking at his perfect face.

"I  would never refuse to take your gifts, Rose, Thank you." He grinned showing his light dimples.

"Happy birthday." Rose hugged him tightly, "Thank you, love." Her heart just melted again.

"Now, open it." Rose hurried him.

"Okay, a keychain? Wow, it's....it's beautiful, Rose," he read the cursive writing and then smiled, 

it's beautiful, Rose," he read the cursive writing and then smiled, 

(A/N: Please ignore S & D, imagine it to be R & E;)

"And is it a letter? No, More like a poem." 

"It's not a poem, just a writing... I don't know what is it." Rose said.

He read it and slowly a beautiful smile was formed on his perfect face.

"I love it, Rose," he hugged her tightly, then  he looked at her golden-brown eyes," You are too Rose, my greatest adventure, my favorite puzzle, and Rose, you taught me to be easy on myself, you are my love, Rose." He held her hands following a small gesture of love. 

************************************

He smiled as he remembered the memory, he still has the key chain, as always, and that poem, he remembered, why wouldn't he?

It was for him, only him, her beautiful words were so precious and were meant for only him.

" I thought life was easy

But It showed me it's complications.

I thought the road ahead was plain

But it showed me it's small and big bumps.

I thought the way was straight

but it showed me it's various directions.

I thought my life was happy

But it showed me it's hidden sufferings.

But when I thought my life was going to be an end

It showed me it just started; how?

I met you.

I thought you were like a puzzle; but

You showed me it was easy to solve.

You are my favorite puzzle

To solve, to discover.

You taught me how to love myself little by little, 

And to trust myself  again."

She wrote a lot of poems, but it was the first she showed him, He wanted to run after her wherever she was, he wanted to go every inch of the world just to find her. But for now, he was tied to a chair, being tortured again and again, but if it meant Rose to be safe, he would endure it.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

The sunlight was very bright the next day, Rose opened her eyes but unlike other days, there was no one to wake her up. Where was everyone?

She left the tent to see everyone were very busy packing up everything, the tents that used to be their shelter at night were nowhere to be seen, probably her tent was only left.

Then suddenly she felt a hand covering her eyes, she was scared at first and almost screamed but soon she stopped herself from doing that when she heard that familiar chuckle.

She suddenly faced the person taking his hands off of her eyes and engulfed him in a hug.

"Shawn?"

"Yes, that's me,  li'l queen, at your service," Shawn said laughing, "They said they need me to help them as we are leaving tomorrow, you know my punishment postponed because they saw a great servant in me," he said rolling his eyes,"I don't wanna be their servant," he whined wiping his fake tears.

"Shut up," she smacked his hands," You are being a drama queen."

"Drama King actually," Shawn grinned earning another slap.

"What is this, Rose? Already started?" He pretended to be mad causing her to scowl at him.

"I feel unwelcomed," he said rolling his eyes.

He looked at her hearing her laughing, "Ow, sorry, did I hurt little Shawn? Sorry, li'l Shawn, no, li'l drama king. "She said pinching his cheeks. "Rose, shut up," he rolled his eyes.

"Oh, by the way, Did Rick met you?" She inquired.

"Yes, he was sad, I don't know why, he thought it was his mistake, but he just do what was right, I assured him it was right," He stated.

"He cares about you a lot," Rose said smiling.

"That's what Rick does, caring about everyone, that's my best friend," he grinned causing Rose to frown, "Then who am I?"

"Idiot, you are also, no, you are my bestie and he's my best mate, happy?" Shawn said, "No need to get jealous, you all are so important to me, and you, li'l queen, is a more important friend to us."

Rose grinned, "Let's help them."

"Yeah, let's go."