Past Talk

" Do you happen to remember anything at all? I can help you"

Gabby took him to the tent and said, "I think you should eat something." Shawn nodded and sighed, "Why are you helping me?" 

"Because although you are just so grumpy and rude to us, it's my duty to take care of our prisoner. To make sure that he doesn't kill anyone here and he doesn't run away," Gabby said hiding a smile and causing Shawn to clench his jaw, "I'm not a prisoner nor a killer."

"Sure, whatever makes you sleep well at night, Mr. Grumpy pants," she rolled her eyes and shook her head at Eric who just got there.

"Listen-" he took some steps forward causing her to step backward.  She hit the tree and gulped looking at Eric, and  Shawn towered over her petite frame. Eric stepped forward to make move if Shawn did anything.

She looked at him and soon discovered that his eyes are not totally black, the golden light shows them very dark brown with black circles. 

His almost black eyes met her dark brown eyes and just for a moment, his hard expression relaxed and his eyes softened before going back to the same angry and hard expression.

"Woah, there, Shawn, this is not fair why are you killing my cousin? She was just doing her job," Zac said who just got there. Shawn did not get angry so easily but the cousins were getting on his nerve. 

He clenched his fists and breathed heavily then looked at the sky. Then looking at Zac he said, "I'm not a killer and I was just trying to warn your cousin not to get on my nerve," then looked at Gabby, "You don't have to make sure of my eating or other things, just step out of my way." And with that, he stormed into the tent leaving Zac and Gabby speechless.

"What happened to him? Why is he acting like this?" Gabby asked confused, "I was just messing  with him but no need to be this angry."

"Who knows?" Zac shrugged.

"He's gonna kill someone," Eric sighed, "Don't worry, I'm here all the time, I'll keep an eye."

"Rose, are you not gonna introduce your friend to us?" Ethan said softly.

Rose took Arnold to them, "You already know who he is, Arnold Hayes, he is my old friend but as I have amnesia you know I don't remember," she said embarrassingly then began to introduce," That's Rick, he first found me in the woods. And he always stays by my side, he is the best. "

"Wait what? Why were you in the woods?" Arnold asked confused.

"I.. just woke up one morning...and I found myself in a place alone...there were just oak trees.. and...I couldn't remember anything.... not any past....not even my name....and I screamed and ran but there was no one and after some days Rick found me.... helpless.... tired...And brought me to his tent and gave a shelter." She sniffled and soon found a hand patting her head, it was Rick she could sense it.

She looked at him and he smiled wiping her tears away. She looked at Arnold to find him clenching his jaw and looking at them intently. But for a moment only. Then he looked at them with an expression she didn't understand. 

 What was wrong with him? She thought but couldn't understand.

She then took a breath and then introduced the others, "That's Ethan, the best cook in the world, that's Murphy, he always takes care of me and everyone, he is best in medical aide, that's Landon, he is best with weapons and Shawn is the bestest friend anyone could have, he is my best friend and...wait where is Shawn?" She was confused about where was he and most importantly if he was okay.