Accusation

"How the hell a girl gets this close to one particular person, huh, while claiming just friends?"

Just one question was enough for her to feel suddenly suffocated, she gasped for air, what Isabella was trying to say? She feels lost, slightly angry, and most importantly, scared, the blonde-haired girl's words echoing inside her head.

"Are you sure you are not pregnant?"

Gabby suddenly asked slowly, "Rose when was the last time you got your period?"

Rose took a deep breath, processing the new question, they talked about these girly things some days ago, she exactly knew what that meant or why the question was asked as she hurriedly rummaged through her memory but to her disappointment, she didn't remember anything, she looked at Gabby, lost, she replied," I don't remember."

She bit her lips as the tears brim in her eyes, what if that's true? What if she was pregnant? How will she raise a child up in this situation when she didn't even know her family, what would she do?

"See? I knew you're pregnant, Rose," Isabella remarked laughing dryly. Everyone fell silent after that, shock and surprise took them over, and they forgot to even argue.

"What do you mean?" Shawn snapped breaking the silence first, recovering from the shock, looking at the light brown-haired girl, he felt so many things at that time, why Isabella had to say such things to make her cry? 

Why did she have to go through so much? There they were having a nice dinner after a whole week of drama, now, suddenly why Isabella had to ruin the mood? And also saying such a thing?

"Don't pretend as if you didn't know," Isabella remarked, "maybe you're the first one to know, isn't it, Shawn?"

"What?" Now Rick asked in a stern voice, Isabella however not caring, continues with the questions, "What did you two think, no one would catch you? You always stick to her, being this over-protective, not letting any other come near her, most importantly, she stayed with you all for what? like a month? How the hell a girl gets this close to one particular person, huh, while claiming just friends?"

Everyone present there, stopped whatever they were doing and gaped at the both of them, whatever Isabella applied at, couldn't believe. How they had been so blind?

Shawn tried to protest, but Isabella again continued, "How the heck you managed to wrap her around your finger, Ashford? There's more than what you two show the others. You yelled at her, yet she comes running back to your arms, how?"

Shawn scowled at her, why it was so hard to believe that they were such good friends, and he felt so embarrassed, what's Rose thinking of him? Why she had to always listen to this type of thing, he suddenly wished he never befriended the girl, although she easily won his heart, not in that way, of course. 

Maybe then Rose didn't have to undergo all of this.

He always thought of the poor girl as a part of his family, maybe as a little sister he never had, he never thought of Rose in that way, and especially how could he when he was well aware that Rose had someone in her life? She had a family, and she loved them.

He began to shake in anger, and left the place, not wanting to hear any of those accusations which are not even true.

Rick also stood up, and stormed away ignoring Ethan calling his name, he needed to clear his head, and also left the place not liking the tone and the questions, he never believed that something going on between those two. Shawn was like an over-protective brother, but he never suspected anything. Was there even anything to suspect?

Rose looked at the others, who were still staring at her, she didn't understand what were they thinking of her?

She blinked the tears away, and clutched her clothes, her breathing became more and more suffocated, she tried so harder to breathe, they were accusing, no, just that girl was accusing Shawn, out of all people? She always saw Shawn as a best friend who had a very special place in her life, but how did they think of them like this? Her tears started to fall, she made no effort to stop them.