Protect

This chapter is dedicated to @sofiagii_account. Thank you for voting my chapters and supporting me.

                                 "I  did what felt right, I was trying to protect you."

"Well, well, if it isn't the famous agent Simmons, take a seat." A deep voice said as soon as they reached the large room. Just his voice was enough to make the curly haired boy's stomach sick at the same time his fist clenched. He hated this guy. And he knew the feeling was mutual.

"So, Agent Simmons, how was your day?" the voice asked, it's owner then sat in front of the boy, he had greyish blonde hair, his dark greyish eyes had mischievous look, a smirk on his face. His facial features represented his middle age.

"What do you want?" The curly haired boy snapped, finding it difficult to talk calmly.

"Straight to the point I see, okay, then," the man started," As your not enough help, tell me, Simmons, where is  Rose?"

He started to shake not in fear but in anger, "Do you think I know?" He exploded," Do you think I'm sitting here quietly although knowing where is she? Why do you think? I don't know, " his voice shook, pressing the tears threatening to fall. "No, I don't know where in the world is she."

//////////////////////////////

"Rose, Rose, Wake up." Ethan said gently shaking her. She opened her eyes to figure out Ethan. It was still dark, "Ethan, what are you doing here now?" Rose asked him.

"You were screaming and shaking, what happened? is it any bad dream?" Ethan asked softly.

"I.....don't remember." she sighed.

"Okay, it's okay," Ethan patted her back, "Go to sleep, Rose."

He was almost outside the tent when he heard her soft voice, "Ethan."

He turned back to see her standing up." Thank you."

"It's okay, welcome," he smiled.

"Can you....um...can you please.." she hesitated at first.

"Tell me, Rose."

"Can you please take me to X cell?" She mumbled looking at her feet.

"To see Shawn?" Ethan asked sighing.

"Please, " She requested.

"Okay, Let's go."

They made their way to the x cell, Rose was shaking due to cold and fear. now and then the wild animals were howling as if they could sense some irregular movement that time.

"Don't worry, we're almost there," Ethan took the poor scared girl's hand and suddenly she stopped. 

"Wait," she stood in front of the kitchen tent, "He didn't eat anything, let's get him some food."

He sighed, "Rose, you know he is in a punishment, and it is the rules."

Rose then pleaded, "Please, it's my fault, he got the punishment because of me in the first place, please, no one will see, please."

"Okay."

They slowly approached the tent, it was like any other tents here except there was a guard. To their surprise, it was Blake. More like, to her surprise because Ethan knew.

The jet black haired boy snapped his eyes open sensing someone was there.

"You? What are you doing here?" Blake asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Rose wants to see him," Ethan said calmly.

"Rose? What are you doing here so late?" Her eyes landed on the blonde haired boy who was slowly approaching her.

"Rick? Rick, what are you doing here? Don't you work too much, why don't you get some sleep? You must be tired." Rose said quickly, she cared about him, she didn't want him to get sick.

"No, I'm not tired, I'm Rick." He joked. A smile made it's way to her face.

"So, you are here to see Shawn, the idiot?" he asked smiling.

She nodded. "But you see, ma'am, he is temporarily unavailable because of his stupidity, please try again tomorrow when his punishment is over." Rick said causing Rose to sigh.

  "Please, I'll just give him something to eat, please, it's my fault,  he got the punishment because of me, please." She pleaded.

"But Rose-" 

"I know rules and stuffs, but please, no one would know, please?" She tried again.

Rick looked at the two boys as if he was asking their punishment, "What do you say? Should I ?"

Ethan nodded and Blake stepped aside to give her space and whispered, "We know nothing about this, and only 5 minutes, okay?"

"Okay," she grinned and went inside the tent.

To her surprise, Shawn was not sleeping, he was simply looking at the sky, admiring the beauty, how it was like a soft blackish blue blanket with bright glittering pearls but it was not enough to describe the beauty of the cold dark night sky.

Suddenly he found a pair of small arms wrapping to his body, he was shocked at first but soon he understood who it was.

"Rose?"

She didn't response, just hugging him and crying in progress, her soft sobs filled the entire tent.

"Rose, what are you doing here? Why didn't you sleep? Wait, why are you crying?" he faced the girl who just looked at the ground.

"Rose, look at me, please." he said softly.

"You...why? Why did you do that? What if something worse happened? Or what if the others attacked you?" She managed among sobs. "Now, look at you getting punishment because of me," she sniffled.

Shawn pursed his lip sand then sighed, he stroked her hair to calm her down. "Rose, don't cry. he deserved it. And look at me, I'm fine, don't worry," Rose looked at him and hugged him again.

"I did it to protect you, I know how they can be, I don't think it was liking or like this, he just wants to mess with you, us." Shawn said softly.

" On the contrary, if any of us said the same thing, I would have done the same, you don't belong here, in a bunch of stupid dominating persons, you belong to the nicest place in the world, Rose, with your family, I bet your family is eagerly waiting for you to arrive," Shawn said smiling.

 Deep down, although he didn't want her to leave, he knew she had to go to her family, where she would live happily. No more drama, no more argument.

"I've brought foods, please eat something, you didn't eat since when? Oh, no, you didn't eat since the attack," Rose panicked.

"But-"

"They know, please eat something." Rose cut him off.

"Okay, my caretaker, take a chill pill," He said laughing causing her to smile.

"Good night, Rose," He smiled at the girl, "Now, go to bed." he ushered her from the tent.

"So, how was the meeting? By the way, you took more than 5 minutes," Rick smiled.

"It was good, and sorry," she smiled back.

"Okay, Rick, now I think you also should eat something," Blake said causing Rose to frown.

"You didn't eat anything?" Rose asked widening her eyes.

"How could I when Shawn starved because of me?"

A/N: Hello, beautiful people, how are you? No matter what, never think low of yourself, you are stronger than you think, more beautiful than you know. Thank you for reading this. 

Share 

Comment 

Vote