Confusion

This chapter is dedicated to @Bree499 . Thank you for following me and supporting me. 

             "Confusion and darkness."

Rick's eyebrows furrowed as confusion adorned his features. "You don't remember?"

Rose shook her head. 

"Well, that's a bit creepy," he spoke with a small smile.

"But I don't understand how-" Shawn got rudely cut off by Murphy entering into the tent calling Shawn's name.

"Shawn did Rose wake-"

"Yes," now Shawn cut him off. The dark curly-haired boy made her way to the girl sitting on her bed and crouching her level, he took her hand and checked her pulse and also the bruise on her hands, "Okay, it's normal now, you don't seem weak, Rose, But-" he looked up to see her brown eyes staring at him with some kind of shock.

"What? Do I...have something on my face?" he asked the girl.

Rose shook her head and looking at the floor she mumbled, "You have dark brown eyes." 

Her mind continuously compared his dark brown eyes to those addictive chocolate brown eyes in her dream in hope but soon she realized although both pairs were dark, Murphy's eyes were nowhere near as those eyes. Those eyes were different. It was like she could melt just by looking at those eyes, she felt a lot of feelings at the same time just by remembering those eyes which she didn't feel looking at Murphy's eyes. 

"Congratulation, Idiot, we didn't know that, who am I kidding? Even Murphy didn't know himself,"  Shawn's voice made her embarrassed, she didn't dare to look up but could feel the four boys looking at her deeply.

"I need to go and see the progress," Rick left the tent, Shawn following after him. Rose asked Ethan about what Rick was talking about.

"We are moving, remember? Anyways, I'm bringing you some food," Ethan went out of the tent leaving Rose and Murphy.

"Did I do anything wrong?" Rose asked Murphy, the poor girl didn't understand why they acted like this. Murphy shrugged," I don't understand, anyways, I hope you don't mind me asking why did you suddenly compliment my eyes, I mean I don't mind as I don't get compliments every day."

"It was not a compliment, I just told the color of your eyes, they....they look familiar." 

"Wait? Familiar? Rose, did you remember anything?"

"I think so-" she got cut off Ethan speaking, who just entered into the tent with a tray of food.

"What? What do you remember? Do you remember why were you there? Where is your family? And-"

"Ethan! What are you saying? Who remembers what? Wait, Is it, Rose?" Now Shawn entered into the tent. 

"Why are all cutting off each other today?" Murphy asked chuckling.

"Says the idiot who started it," Shawn said rolling his eyes, a thing that he is used to doing a lot.

"Shawn, don't you know any other words than an idiot?" Rose asked.

"No, I'm trying to keep it child-friendly," Shawn said again rolling his eyes.

"Seriously? Who might be the child then?" Rose asked sending him a glare.

"You," Shawn replied sticking his tongue out, which just earned a slap from her.

"Well, stop your childishness," Murphy told them chuckling.

 "No, You idiot, We are children, we won't stop," Shawn then took a glass of water and poured the glass over Rose. 

She closed her eyes waiting for the water to drench her, but it didn't come. She opened her eyes only to see the black-haired boy laughing; holding his stomach.