Max Verstappen - Photographer

The longer I sit reading the email the more I want to throw my laptop out the window of my apartment. I run my hands through my hair trying to comprehend what they are saying. "What do you mean no effort. I worked on that for two weeks straight." I yell at the email from boss. I slam my head on the table as tears begin to roll down my face. "Hey baby." I hear from the door, which means that my boyfriend max is home. "Hi." I say and my voice breaks a little. I lift my head to find him standig there looking at me with sadness in his eyes. "Whats wrong?" He asks walking over to me and sitting on the chair next to me.

"Its an email from my boss." I say and max shifts the laptop to read it. A frown makes its way onto his face. A few stray tears make their way down my cheek. He turns to me and grabs my hands in his. "I know that you really wanted to work for this company but it's not healthy. I've seen you over the past few months. You barely sleep and your always working, which is not healthy. I think you should find something else to do." He says with a soft smile. "Maybe you could focus on your photogaphy instead. I've seen your photos and they are absolutley amazing." He says. "You know what babe, I think that is a great idea. And the best part is that means I can come to watch every single race of yours." I say witha smile and he seems to be more excited about that. "That will be amazing." He says and kisses me before getting up.

I grab my phone and dial my boss I tell him I quit and hang up instantly not letting him say anything. "Wow that felt great." I say and max laughs at me.

"Hey christian, I was wondering if it was fine if I took some photos of max?" I ask as soon as we walk into the garage. "Thats fine as long as you dont get too much of the car in the photo." He says witha smile. "Ok great, thank you so much." I say with a smile and walk over to max. "Christian said it's fine." I say with a smile. I grab my camera out my bag and quickly fix the settings.

Max pulls out the garage and I quickly snap a photo before he is off for his final practise laps. "Hey, y/n, can I see the photos you've taken?" Christan asks from behind me. "Yeah sure." I say and slowly cycle through the few from today. "Wow these are amazing." He says. "Thanks." I smile. "Way better than our photographer." He says softly. "Would you like a job. I'm sure the social media team could use an new photographer. What do you think?" He asks. "I would love that. Thank you." I say, my smile growing.

Max climbs out the car and a grab a photo of him talking to his engineers. He smiles at me and walks over. He stands next to me and hugs me. "I know youre sweaty but I don't care because I have something to tell you." I say and he pulls away with a worried look on his face. "What's up?" He asks. "Youre looking at Red Bulls newest team photographer." I say and his face breaks out into a smile. "I told you your photos were amazing." He says and hugs me again. "I'm so happy, that means you now have to spend every race weekend with me." I say. "I GET to spend every race weekend with you." Max corrects me. I laugh and roll my eyes. "I'm so proud of you." He says kissing my forehead before walking back to his driver room.