George Russell - Holiday

I hear the door to the apartment shut and instantly know who is home. "Hey babe!" I call to George, not taking my eyes off of the textbooks in front of me. "Hey." He says softly, walking up behind me and giving me a kiss on my forehead. "How was your day?" He asks but I don't respond. "Babe?" He questions, before giving up. He wraps his arms around me and lifts me out of my desk chair. "George, put me down. I need to study. I have finals in four weeks." I say, upset.

"Exactly. Four weeks. And you are the smartest girl I know. Plus I can tell that you are too stressed. You didn't even answer my question." He says. Sitting us down on the couch. "Oh sorry." I say, looking down. "Hey it's fine. I have two weeks off. How about we go on holiday, how does Mauritius sound?" George asks. "Really?" I ask and he nods. "That sounds wonderful, but" "No, no buts. You need to take a break from studying. I'm going to book the tickets now." He interrupts and gets up, walking to his laptop, not hearing another word from me.

2 days later

"I can't believe this is actually happening. Thank you so much George, I really appreciate this." I say as the plane takes off. "Of course. Anything for you, my love." He says which makes my heart melt. I intertwine my fingers with his, leaning my head on his shoulder.

We climb onto a boat that will take us to the island the the hotel is on. George and I walk into the hotel, hand in hand, before he lets go to get the keys to our room. We make our way to the room and I unlock the door. "Wow." I say taking in the luxury room before me. "This is honeymoon level stuff babe." I say in shock as I explore the room. The king size bed, the on-suite bathroom and especially the private swimming pool on the front deck. "How about we go for a swim?" George asks, wrapping  his arms around my waist. "Ooh yes. That sounds great, let me get changed." I say, noticing he is somehow already dressed for swimming.

I quickly change into my bikini. Giving myself a once over look in the mirror. The bikini doesn't cover much but nobody except George will see so it's fine. I walk out and find George in the pool already with his back facing to me. "Is the water nice?" I ask and he turns around to face me.

I see his eyes settle on my body, his jaw dropping. "You are going to catch flies babe." I say with a small laugh and he shuts his mouth. "Damn, how can you come out here wearing that?" George asks, his eyes roaming my body. "Easily." I say and walk over to the pool. "You know what I mean. We haven't had sex in weeks and you come out wearing something that is so easy to take off." He says watching my every move. "Let me cool off and then I will se about letting you take it off. Ok?" I say casually, getting into the pool. "Yeah ok what ever you need." George says eagerly nodding his head causing me to giggle.